• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol thanx Tony Yeah I edited it with the PH its at 8.2 as for the Mag i will have it up to 1300 I not to concerned with it yet more concerned with getting the cal/alk to normal which i did and getting the trates and PO4 down tomorrow im gonna do another 20g change and post the results

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well i just found out my phosphate source...... I am gettin ready to do a WC and I decided hey LM check for the hell of it my WC water for PO4 and BOOM on my hanna test it was at .18 !!!!!!!!!! Now what do I do I have 400g of salt here this is INSANE !!!!!!!! I am using the IO/oceanic 50-50 mixture. I spent the last of my spennding cash for the week on the 2 new buckets yesterday now i have to find a way to get something else but what brand I used to use the seachem reef salt on my 180 but fopund out the Borate that they use on it gives a false Alkalinity reading so im staying away from that and TMP I hear horror stories about from the PO4 in it causing HA. I am in a lost of words here :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: