cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
First I want to acknowledge what a great community and resource this site is. Thanks to Josh, all the great mods, sponsors and volunteers that make Manhattan Reefs possible.

I came to NYC with only a limited introduction into this exciting hobby, and I have learned so much and met such terrific people along the way. I have been fortunate to have been involved with most aspects of the business and support elements of the hobby, from importing to retail, ecommerce, setup, maintenance, quarantine and disease treatment and have enjoyed the journey. Recently I have had too little time for the personal exchange represented by this site. I have decided to make some changes in my life which hopefully will afford me more time to, among other things, become a better contributor to the hobby and this bond that we share.

With much anticipation yet sadness I announce I will no longer be with Pop Corals, the store I had such a big part in designing, creating and have spent nearly every day of the past two years building. My plan is to pursue new business ventures in the field based on what I have learned. I am not cutting myself off from hobbyists and friends, and will be more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have or lend a hand where one is needed?I remain just a few clicks away. I truly appreciate all the friends I have made over this period and look forward to strengthening these bonds and making more. Please keep in touch, and I hope once things are a bit more settled with my new business ventures that I can share with you this exciting new chapter in my life.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: