Been here since '07, started the hobby 2 years prior. Heading towards my 13th year on MR.

Been through quite a few project tanks and all but had 4 main tanks all throughout 29g, 75g, 210g and now I have had this 150g cube for about 6 years.
Adding on to my previous post, the next project is a 300g, hopefully this will last me for a while and carry me through 20+ years on MR lol

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
On MR since 2002 and have gone through 4 different tanks and one move… Really miss my 180 with the 400W halides but I don’t miss the monster electric bills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oceanrealm

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
OK March of 2000 joined Manhattan reefs. I left reef central because they were so strict and would constantly ban people.
Everyone here is so friendly and good to talk with. I’ve gone through many tanks currently have the Red Sea 525. Now I’m getting my kids involved and my oldest son is looking to get a massive reef tank

dennis

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Been here since 2006 reefing a few years before that, tank still running. Currently in the process of upgrading from a 90g to a 150g...
Brought frags from Black Beard, Ronen.. wow it's been a while.....

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: