Barbie

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh my goodness... I'm gonna have alot of trouble getting the drool marks off my monitor this time...that thing is truly beautiful. Congratulations
icon_smile.gif
*looking for the green with envy icon*

Barbie

Nathan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic!

Are you going to build your own hood or use pendants?

Keep good track of your spendings to give us an idea of how much it might cost to undertake such a venture in case we want to try something like that one day.

Rock on!

-Nathan

M.E.Milz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, I know that Mitch will build tanks out of Starphire glass, but it cost quite a bit more, and I am not sure if it is worth it. Did you consider this option?

By the way, the tank, sump and stand all look great!

AFH

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, M.E.Milz I ordered my 300 with Starphire glass front, Npaden how long did it take to get your tank from time of order to delivery. I was wondering how long I have to wait to get my new tank.

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the most important ? of all. how the hell did you get you wife to let you buy that big of a tank....and then she posed by it for you!! how the heck, that would be the most difficult part of it.

does she have any sisters. lol j/k seriously must be nice man

please please keep posting pics of you set up in progress so i can drool!!

later
Lunchbucket

Bishop1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a lot left man.. looks like fun.. when do you project you'll be finished?

I'm building a 5 port sinusoidal wavemaker for a 415g tank right now.. I'm building it to be powered by an ampmaster so I'm curious to see how yours do.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: