• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JBNY

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some fish are jumpers though. So i doesn't matter what you do to make a happy place for them. Even though eggcrate will diffuse the light a little. I think putting glass on the tank is more maintain or the salt spray will eventually cause much more light to get blocked than the eggcrate.

-Joe

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IMO you have way to many fish in your tank. I bet if you cut back on them u'll noticce less jumping - a crowded tank can promote this kind of behavior.... secondly i've had fish that are ''known jumpers'' and never had a single one jump.

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I believe KathyC had a thread on mesh screening for her tank due to her flying wrasses. It was a good DIY project. Right now I use a glass cover & have to clean it at least once a week due to salt spray. When I suspend my lights I'll use the KathyC screen project. BTW thats 2 many fish for that size tank (also I'm surprised that your clowns & angels get along w/each other). Good Luck!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: