• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I just want to find out what settings you guys have.I have a 180g sps dominated with a huge 8" clam and my setting is Flow 215 and Rate is .07L (convert .07L - 70ml). So that means I am dosing 70ml for part A and 70ml of part B so total ml for both is 140ml a day..What are you settings if you have the same equipment?...thanks...

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Herman are you running Litermeter III?... my question technacally was I have afriends who has them one has 65 gallon sps dominated tank and on his Litermeter he's setting Flow rate 175 and .09L (90ml) x2 = 180ml for both part A&B and I have a 180g Sps and my flow rate on the Litermeter is 215 and .07L (70ml)x2 =140ml a day for both part A&B. My question is how come he dose more than me and I have a bigger tank and way more sps than him... or is it my flow rate is on the tubing is way faster than him...Im totally confused ....

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yep Litermeter III with additionl pump module.

There are quite a few constants for 2 part uptake. First who mixed it. Too many people mess it up. I am using ESV Bionic.

It really depends on how "healthy" and STABLE your tank is. The better the water quality and the more stable your system is the better the chances of the organisms ability to calcify and grow.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
You have to make sure you calibrate it first and then you can set the amount your dosing. each pump will have a different flo rate so you can not jugde it by what others are using. do the 500ml calibration then take it from there.tubing may also play a large part of your rate because of where your getting the liquid and how far your sending it. ALL 3 of my pumps have different flo rates
Thanks Herman but can you tell me your flow on your Litermeter and Im assuming the rate is .12 right?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: