Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested in your tank my number is 347-798-7919 please text me I have a big truck and I'll come pick it up the same day if we both agree to a price

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guerrilla crab went straight through the shell of a clam. Nasty little suckers. Will be setting traps soon to relocate the the fuge.
001C0D8D-35D1-45BF-9704-AE9232AAF18D.jpeg
3EBC9861-6C22-4186-9929-B5252FF69D5F.jpeg

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice setup! also I do remember a guy on RC who was telling that his fish were all disappearing then when he broke the tank down to check, he found a fist sized gorilla crab and ate it. "Well it ate my fish so..."
Omg too funny! These guys will be coming out and be banned to the fuge before anything goes in.

I haven’t seen any isopods for about a week so traps are going to be set this week to start catching these guys and I am sure this big boy will be the first one in.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a bright green mantis in the sump of my 120g from the rock. When I move the livestock he will be moved to the fuge along with the guerrilla crabs from the display as I catch the little bastards.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today I came home and my wife had to show me something. She dragged me over to the tank and started talking to our blenny up close to the glass. Dude was just hanging on the sand half under a rock and as she starts nodding at him he comes our further and starts nodding back every time she does it. This went on for several minutes so I guess she is now officially a fish whisperer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: