D

DEEPWATER

Sean said:
I guess you don't see the value of a "Mom and Pop" type LFS.
not all of them are trying to rip you off.

A lot of MR are regular customers of mine and I appreciate them and I'm sure they appreciate the service I provide.

End.
Sean i see you are gettting mad at my opinion (about LFS ),,you shouldnt ,,i still buy at LFS but not often ,,when you get jerked too many times by LFS you stop trusting them ,,i have nothing against you or your store ,my opinion is my opinion ,BUT IT SAVES MONEY ,,thats what counts ,,,Im not here to make you or other LFS rich ,,,,I can tell you as a shopper that spends tons of money and refer other ppl to web store ,you cant match the prices i get online ,and as far as mom and pop stores ,,,i do go in ,,and i do buy stuff ,,,,but like i said not much ,

plz dont END a conversation if you cant handle the feedback on LFS ,
if you have to get mad ,better not answering my threads...Im a very nice guy ,as most ppl on MR met me ,,,but this is me,,I am str8 up ,to the point ,and not ashamed on saying what i have too ,,,If i could help other save money I will ...if you can match prices of online stores ,,then tell me ,,ill buy from you ,,but i dont think you can ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: