• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
DBTC Member coral list for 2/12 event

Post your coral list here (that you are willing to trade) for this event http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/general-discussion/92413-dbtc-swap-event-feb-12th-6-30-pm.html

Please keep your offers and counteroffers to PM only, this thread is for your coral lists. Trades only. No cash for this one guys, if you want to sell post something up in the for sale forum but don't make the transaction at this trade only swap. ! :tongueani
:givebeer::givebeer:

When you have a trade completed if you could put that coral name in red and mark it as traded or something that would be helpful. :)

Last edited:

Josh

in the coral sea...
Vendor
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I will be trading or donating the following items:

1 large mounted xenia elongata
1 large mounted purple pom pom xenia (really nice)
4 small GARF purple bonsai acro frags encrusted
1 3" teal staghorn acropora
2 orange zoas (2-4 polyps) mounted on plugs
2 Prattreef Blood Red Cyphastrea (rare)
2 Prattreef psammacora (rare)
2 Dr. Mac neon green super fat polyp pocillopora (might be styllopora)
1 large 2" square rainbow montipora encrusted on plate
3 small-medium rainbow montipora
1 Greg Hiller Green Papaya Cloves (intense color in the center)
1 green sympodium (will frag on request only) (rare)

Looking for SPS I don't have, cool zoas, chalices, or acans.

I will not be taking any of these frags back home, they will either be traded, donated or given away.

PM me to arrange trades.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
My "swap" list
Traded - 1.5x1.5 inch piece of rainbow montipora
1x1 inch piece of superman montipora
TRADED - 1 eye of Miami Hurricane Chalice (fresh cut and small piece but will have an eye)
a fresh cut eye of watermelon chalice (yellow eye, green rim)
hollywood stunner chalice- several eyes, fresh cut
clump of papaya cloves on a frag plug
3+ polyps of pink N gold zoas on a plug
1 inch + multibranch blue polyped birdsnest (2) looks nice with the right light
some pom-pom xenia
1 GARF Bonsai frag (small but encrusted, from Josh at the MR Holiday Party, I already had it)
Some nice pink zoas with some dangerous palytoxin infested green ones on the same plug(sent 1 member to hospital already, not sure if anyone wants this one ) :)

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Last edited:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This is very tempting to join, If I do make it I will be bringing a frag of, Whamming watermelons, Teal ring Zoas, Ponape birdsnest, Ora Green Birdsnest, and these are tentative items, Orange yuma, green rics, and a surprise zoa very rare and very sought after. Maybe the rarest of them all.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I dont have much to swap, but I'll donate a small colony of pink&gold zoas (at least 10 polyps on that) , two frags of pom-pom xenia, 1" frag of red monti cap. And I will be lurking for that GARF purple bonsai acro and teal staghorn acropora frags Josh:)

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Not certain I can make it, but I can donate the following (if i can figure out how to get it to you guys in advance)

Sanjays Purple Efflo
Tyree Green Toadstool

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I got no frags for trade so I might buy a few just to get in on it, my tank is still growing I can't wait to do my first frags , however I got an endless supply of nitril gloves that are 100% aquarium friendly and cool fragging supply and industrial paper towels and cool stuff , I think I will make it.

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
From me to the fellas

What type of stuff?

Nothing spectacular but I have access to things like disposable surgical masks that have splat shields to block fluids from getting on your face ( a good thing to have if your fragging zoas) I have plenty of gloves that are nitrile so they don't have latex or powder to damage parameters , we all know someone who has gotten that strange cut or rash from coral or live rock, I also have larger than life heavy duty dispo towels that are great for cleaning around your tank, glass, and as a place mat to catch water when messing about the reef, for special friends and they know who they are I can get scalpels and blades to make just the right cuts , we all know that the right cut makes the difference between a perfect frag or a dying one !

And if I can't make this awesome event I will make sure that I get some of these supply to the place .

Josh

in the coral sea...
Vendor
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
hmmm.....what is wrong with latex? how would that effect parameters?
perhaps you meant about latex allergy and that the powder effect the parameters? how does the powder effect the parameters?....it's starch. complex sugar but it's sugar....no?

It is starch, I don't see that it would cause any problems.

More importantly, what is needed are full arms length gloves, like surgical garb.

NYC Joe

Seahorses yea!
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Hey. Thats near me.
dont have to much, nothing has grown out yet!

few gorgonians let me know and ill cut you a piece.
-purple whip
-whitish brown with huge polyps
any one got any other colors?

-kenya tree-if you want it you can have it. (med size)
(just let me know)

-Some pink, zoas. can cut quite a few off if you want them.
fresh cut, but will be mounted. (if you want some, just ask)

- purple efflo.- mounted on a plug. (Trade for zoos?)something orange, or purple

-small rock with tiny blue clove polyps.

PM me.
-Joe

Last edited:

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
willing to trade ORA Joe the coral or purple nana or for Garf bonsai if they are still available.

I will be trading or donating the following items:

1 large mounted xenia elongata
1 large mounted purple pom pom xenia (really nice)
4 small GARF purple bonsai acro frags encrusted
1 3" teal staghorn acropora
2 orange zoas (2-4 polyps) mounted on plugs
2 Prattreef Blood Red Cyphastrea (rare)
2 Prattreef psammacora (rare)
2 Dr. Mac neon green super fat polyp pocillopora (might be styllopora)
1 large 2" square rainbow montipora encrusted on plate
3 small-medium rainbow montipora
1 Greg Hiller Green Papaya Cloves (intense color in the center)
1 green sympodium (will frag on request only) (rare)

Looking for SPS I don't have, cool zoas, chalices, or acans.

I will not be taking any of these frags back home, they will either be traded, donated or given away.

PM me to arrange trades.

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Okay I have about 15 Acro frags, don't know the names but I will post pics. Craig wants a bunch of SPS for his tank, so I (the lackey) get to go hang out and swap frags :D I will also bring some zoa frags to give away.

If you have stuff you want to trade, check out my threads, I have plenty of stuff already posted to trade :) Just pm me any swaps you have in mind...

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: