Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just don’t get it because you’re blind to your political bias. Again where is my catholic sub forum. I am attacked everyday in social media and other reef forum for talking about my religion and they remove my posts. Can I get that?
I’ll clean this thread up when I got home. Until then, if you want a forum created on reefs.com message a moderator

Last edited:

Matt_Wandell

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s no sub forum for blacks, whites, Hispanics. So why should there be one based on sexual orientation? That’s what doesn’t make sense

if somebody started a thread called “Black reefers” at another forum and it got deleted to keep a “family friendly” environment, maybe there would be.

Would you be bothered if it was? I mean the simple solution is just don’t click on it, right? I think there are probably forums out there about dressing up cats in samurai outfits, I don’t go on them because I don’t care. Why is that so difficult? Why do you care so much?

35ppt

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if somebody started a thread called “Black reefers” at another forum and it got deleted to keep a “family friendly” environment, maybe there would be.

Would you be bothered if it was? I mean the simple solution is just don’t click on it, right? I think there are probably forums out there about dressing up cats in samurai outfits, I don’t go on them because I don’t care. Why is that so difficult? Why do you care so much?

iu

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0

So I can start a thread in here in general discussion “ catholic reefers post here”? Or “where are my conservative reefers”?

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll clean this thread up when I get home - you have been told a dozen times if you want a forum created on reefs.com to talk to Josh.
You definitely don’t get the point. I don’t care for a sub forum about race and I would be against that aswell because it would be divisive.

Last edited:

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a response to what happened on R2R and a big welcome mat to LGBT reefers. If there was an incident relating to race there probably would be.

/I mean, I'm talking like I know what the people who run this site were thinking but I don't obviously. But this is what I believe the intention was.
Ok I get that start a thread about it maybe even a couple more but a sub forum really.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Boo hoo? I mean do I need to point out the obvious here that your religion and your politics are a choice and your sexuality is not?
My religion is a choice? Ok buddy.
I fail to see how this hurts you in anyway
It doesn’t hurt. It’s divisive. What would have been better would have been to put in the MR banner “ where everyone is welcomed” not put in a segregated corner with a sub forum

Surfzone

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My religion is a choice? Ok buddy.

It doesn’t hurt. It’s divisive. What would have been better would have been to put in the MR banner “ where everyone is welcomed” not put in a segregated corner with a sub forum
religion is a choice. I grew up Catholic, but I can chose to become Jewish if I wanted. I did not chose to be gay. Do you think I would willing chose to make my life harder than it needs to be. Get out of here with that. It just doesn't hold water. Right now you are being the divisive one.

35ppt

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I get that start a thread about it maybe even a couple more but a sub forum really.
I actually agree with you sort of. I don't think a sub is really needed, it could have been a thread. But where I differ is I don't care if it's a sub or what. What do I care? Would it bother you if the thread was stickied? What does it matter?

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

A thread not a sub forum. But it would be divisive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: