Status
Not open for further replies.

richardhmc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
[FONT=&quot]SIGNING UP FOR THE GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED![/FONT]

This is an approved group buy for Bulk Reef Supply! BulkReefSupply.com
A minimum of 10 participants are required to get this thing going! Over 10 people reached! Group Buy is good to go!

Here are the instructions I received from one of the BRS' representatives.

We have a unique way of doing Group Buy's at BulkReefSupply.com. Instead of requiring groups to place a single large order we give each group buy participant individual access to our lowest prices. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item. This removes the need to organize one big bulk order, collect all the payments, and distribute the order. And this also means Group Buys at BulkReefSupply are not limited to local clubs! That's right, because orders are shipped separately group buys can involve people from all over the country and Canada.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:

• Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
  • On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
To sum it up
You MUST have an account with BulkReefSupply! If not take a second to make one!!!

Shipping:
[FONT=&quot]We have free shipping on orders over $175, but there are not any discounts below that level. This means that you get free shipping only if YOUR order totals up to over $175, NOT THE TOTAL OF THE ENTIRE GROUP. Otherwise if it doesn't reach $175, you pay the cost of whatever you bought.

Payment: MONEY DOES NOT GO TO ME! Money must be sent to BRS and they will ship it to YOUR home! There will be no big shipment and sorting out the goods to everyone. Instead there will be individual delivery.

YOU CAN START BUYING ONCE YOU GET AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THE GROUP BUY HAS STARTED! IT WILL START ON MARCH 1st, AND RUN UNTIL MARCH 7th. SO DO NOT BUY UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE EMAIL CONFIRMING THE GROUP BUY.

If you would like to join the group buy, please PM me your last name and BRS login email address. Thanks! :biglaugh:

MEMBERS SO FAR!
Richardhmc
Rkaragozler
NL146
Finksmart
FearsomeB
Midtownman
Islesfan4lyf
Killarsox
PicoD
Reef4Life
Reeftanker3295
BYU
Regal
TrukingNY
InfernoST
xDAVMANx
[/FONT]

o0jmadr0x0o
Ming
Reef Reaper
Meph
robscool
Madman05705
Raul

[FONT=&quot] SIGNING UP FOR THE GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED!
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Participated in a group buy for BRS a few weeks ago and it was ok... most of the things I wanted weren't reduced, and the main thing I did want (rock) was out of stock. There was (is?) also a footnote about a lifelong discount (smaller than the week of the group buy) if you participate.

richardhmc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Participated in a group buy for BRS a few weeks ago and it was ok... most of the things I wanted weren't reduced, and the main thing I did want (rock) was out of stock. There was (is?) also a footnote about a lifelong discount (smaller than the week of the group buy) if you participate.

Are you sure the items weren't reduced? Cause when you become a "preferred reefer" you do get discounts but it doesn't show the before and after prices.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
when you join the price you see is the lowest possible price, the other prices don't show. I've done this GB several times before and each time I get the same deal. BRS has some good products and anyone who joins will not be disappointed. Let me look around and see if I'm low on any of their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: