• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
To all the Tunze users:

Just wondering if anyone has experienced difficulty in attaching the swivel arm directly to the body of the stream. It should slide right in but the slots are larger than the opening.

scroll down for the group buy part

edit by jhale

Last edited by a moderator:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I got a plastic screw that was too big in one of my tunzes, maybe they messed up your sliding thing?

go yell at Roger in the tunze forum on RC, he should send you a new piece.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks jonathan and herman. The swivel arm attachment slid right in when I turned the housing so that it lined up properly.

Of course having the little one constantly ask you for something doesn't help. Have to learn to multitask.

Does anyone know where I can get a magnet holder locally without getting jipped?

I was thinking absolutely fish or reef encounters but I think NYPD Frogman had a thread on this.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I remeber ronen saying he could get some, I think, I'll ask him, then we can order if he can't get them, I've lived this long with out them, a few more days won't matter to me...i'll send him a pm.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
heard back from ronen, the price is $34.00 plus shipping, not sure if the shipping can be split ( as in each person is shipped to thier own addy)
there is not much he can do on price, so this is the lowest we'll find, next to a used one. I guess we can turn this into a magnet group buy.
I'll have Ronen chime in with the details.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jhale said:
heard back from ronen, the price is $34.00 plus shipping, not sure if the shipping can be split ( as in each person is shipped to thier own addy)
there is not much he can do on price, so this is the lowest we'll find, next to a used one. I guess we can turn this into a magnet group buy.
I'll have Ronen chime in with the details.
Thx jhale
Srry for the late reply ,things are a bit crazy on my end getting thing in order :lol_large

Well ,i can do what jhale said on price ,

6200,50 reg is $52 ,GB price $49
6080.50 reg is $36 GB price is $34

plus shipping

this is the best I can do on the prices ,I really dont have to much play with price

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
cool Ronen, how do we pay you? and how much is shipping, and would they be shipped to one address or to each person who orders?

thanks

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jhale said:
cool Ronen, how do we pay you? and how much is shipping, and would they be shipped to one address or to each person who orders?

thanks

Payment can be done via paypal ,but i really dont want you guys to pay paypal fees.
LMK
They can be sent to your door! Or be picked up by me .I can have them sent to my office and there wil be someone to except the package

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think they are all 6080.50's

but everyone would have to verify that.

Is the shipping going to be combined? can it be to save $$
Or is the shipping so little it does not matter, I know they are not too heavy, if they drop ship them do they just go through the mail?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: