• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest here. Just you and me Jon. Is anyone else interested? I'll frag if that works for everyone.

These smackdown group buys are like trying to arrange a wedding, the joining of two people w/frags.......so speak now or forever hold your peace! Amen! :division:

master

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
masterswimmer said:
Anybody want in? Lets get a list going.

master: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)
Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)

Ink, if we get at least one of his colonies with a minimum of 16 polyps, he'll send the colony, unfragged, but for only $10/polyp. I offered to take delivery, frag it and hold for distribution. 4 polyps = $40......not bad.

The above two colonies are what I'm interested in. If we get enough of us to buy both colonies the prices are affordable.

Russ

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I might be able to spend $40 to $50 right now. Which one and how many frag do I get? I am too lazy to look and what ever you guys are ordering, I will get $40 to $50 worth of it. Which one are you guys getting?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Ok, Russ. You've twisted my arm; I'll join in.

Assuming we're getting a better price, put me down for:
(4) polyps Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa: $20 per polyp - 4 polyp minimum

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Yea he is going to the frag swap..so we can send the package to him.. PM me with what you want so i can get a list going..remeber time = more chance of your frag that you want being sold..

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
master: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)
Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)

savager: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

Deano: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (4 polyps more to make this a group buy)

Reefer420: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
This is what's left for another GB participant:

4 polyps of: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa

8 polyps of: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1

Coralcrazy, are you getting any of these or have you worked out something with tiga on your own?

Russ

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
nah...my lights would destroy the blastos..plus i am looking for stuff that are a little on my budget..i mean clam is worth it cause of it's size but 3 blastos..for 80$...nah...okay..Come on people we are so close to a group buy...great deals for some great coral :)

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
savager: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

How much do I have to pay? $40? What about the shipping?

Should I pay thru paypal? I am hoping if CoralCrazy gets his frag, he can take it to NJ. hehe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: