• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
you and me can both get corals..and split the cost of shipping.. lmk.. savager..you need to click on the link to see his prices...i will try to work a deal with him on some stuff...it will be whatever he says + 20$ shipping...let me know soon...or else i can't do anything for you...

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
inkblue said:
ruSs, yoU forgot mY 4 poLyps :bagfish: :afro: $10/poLyp right ?

Sorry ink......I just looked through the whole thread and still don't see where you said you wanted any. And, if you do, which ones? LMK.

Also, the price per polyp does not include shipping. When we finalize the order and how many peeps are in it then we can split the shipping.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Savager, check the link on the first page, posted by coralcrazy to see a pic of the micromussa's. Keep in mind, the name of the coral gives you a direct correlation to the size of the polyps. MICROmussa. They are small, but sweet.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
master: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)
Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)

savager: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

Deano: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (4 polyps more to make this a group buy)

Reefer420: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

InkBlue: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps (4 more polyps to make this a group buy)

Ok folks, with the above orders, what's still available is 4 polyps of each:

~ Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa
~ Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1

Jon (CC), are you in for either of these two frags?

Russ
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/member.php?u=837

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Will he do two colonies of 12 polyps each (which are detailed above) for the $10/polyp? Or do we HAVE to get 16 polyps on each one?

LMK, because if he'll do 12, we are ready to finalize this.

Thanks for your help Jon,
Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Jon, (CC) said it would be $10/polyp on any of the acans, micro's. So Ink and Deano, if you guys both order the additional ones (same order as mine, please confirm that) then we have our 16 on each colony and are set to go.

Thanks guys, you make it easy to organize.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
master: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (12 more polyps to make this a group colony buy)
Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps

savager: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (8 more polyps to make this a group buy)

Deano: Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps (4 polyps more to make this a group buy)
Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps

Reefer420: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps

InkBlue: Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps

Ok folks, with the above orders, what's still available is 4 polyps of :

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0

Ok folks, with the above orders, what's still available is 4 polyps of :

Foreground - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 1 - 4 polyps each member :

~ Russ
~ Deano
~ Reefer420
~ InkBlue

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
alright russ you lured me in, since the prices are coming down i'll take the last frag of ~ Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa if nobody else wants ;) I got to see for myself the hype over micromussas

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: