• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Paid! Sorry for the delay. I didn't checked this thread til late last night and I didn't know exactly how much I needed to pay. I paid $44.44 just now.

Thanks.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Thanks everyone. Jon, Tigah and I corresponded late last night via email. I'm reasonably sure we agreed on a ship date of this coming Tuesday for a delivery date of Wednesday. woohoo

Then it's on to the acclimation and recovery process! (doin' the Joey dance) we need a Joey dance emoticon. lmao

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Background - Tigahboy's Original Rainbow Acan - Rainbow 2 - 4 polyps each member (total 16 polyp colony):

~ Russ PAID
~ Deano PAID
~ Reefer420 PAID
~ InkBlue PAID

Bright Red w/ Teal Center Micromussa - 4 polyps each member (total 20 polyp colony):
~ master PAID
~ savager PAID
~ Deano PAID
~ Noodleman PAID
~ InkBlue PAID

Isn't it nice when things start to come together! :cheers:

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
coralcrazy said:
Yep Done and Done everybody enjoy the frags at cheap prices :) and post pics..to make those who didn't participate in this order jealous.. :)

Thanks Jon.....and I do plan on posting those pix!
I'm guessing you don't have anything coming in this shipment.

I appreciate your intervention (been told I need it too :smash: )

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
coralcrazy said:
no..spending most of my money on travel for spring break..see ya guys in a week...heading out to Cancun this sat. am..

Remember, down in that part of the world it gets very hot, so drink lots of tap water!!!! :pimp: You want to stay very hydrated.

:joke: Actually, I'd stick to the cervesas :beer: It's a happier liquid, especially in Mexico. Montezuma has a funny way of sneaking into ice cubes too.

Have a great trip Jon. Enjoy.

master

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Tap water? what are you trying to get me sick from the quality of water :).. more organisms in mexican water..like the fearsome Gringo amoeba..wait i am a Gringo :)...

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
noodleman said:
lol only time you can use ice cubes is with coke...enough acid there to kill the bacteria:smash:

Actually Myth Busters busted that myth awhile ago. They poured Coke on a car to see if it ate through the paint. No dice. Myth busted!

Don't drink the Coke with ice!

master

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Actually Myth Busters busted that myth awhile ago. They poured Coke on a car to see if it ate through the paint. No dice. Myth busted!

Don't drink the Coke with ice!

master

lol coke only burns thru the paint of a car if you allow it to bake in the hot summer sun

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
noodleman said:
lol coke only burns thru the paint of a car if you allow it to bake in the hot summer sun

........with a southern exposure, on a deserted beach, with warm blue water, and a harem of beautiful island women fanning you with palm leaves and feeding you grapes! :lovestory

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: