• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
john - just a thought b/c i don't know how convienient it is for you to make it to GC....any chance of a GC pickup happening? If not, I am not sure if don and I will be able to pickup (I have no way to get out there and he is not certain yet how things will go...)

If things can't work out maybe I should just do a 2nd GB w/ pickup in GC? Sorry- hate making things difficult!! :eek:

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Me and ink spoke and he asked to make the shippment for Monday the 24th if this is okay for everyone else i will wait and place the order than. The more people we have the less shipping will be. If we break it up into 2 orders now its $40 for shipping when us just waiting a little we can keep it at $20 I say we wait so ink can meet whoever he needs to at GC

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
yup, you're right john. sorry for the laps. do you think it'll be alright if i pay you cash in person? if not that's ok, but i'd just perfer to pay in cash.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
beefbroc. - just in case you don't know (better safe than sorry) the condys are have a really strong sting and tend to move a good amount (at least mine did...) They are pretty hardy though and look pretty cool.

mdk888

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would like:

Nerites x 17 - 13.60
Cerith x 16 - 12.80
Astrea x 8 - 6.40
Orange Ricordea (single mouth) x 2 - 25.00
Blue Ricordea Polyp (with single green mouth) x 2 - 25.00

Total : 82.80

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
charliethetuna88 said:
hey john is this order ever going to happen

Previously posted:

John said:
Me and ink spoke and he asked to make the shippment for Monday the 24th if this is okay for everyone else i will wait and place the order than. The more people we have the less shipping will be. If we break it up into 2 orders now its $40 for shipping when us just waiting a little we can keep it at $20 I say we wait so ink can meet whoever he needs to at GC

skatezen

If You pick it, Flick it!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'll take 3 Lettuce sea slugs. 3 x $6.00 = $18+shipping

I'll Pick up from Don if he doesn't mind. :D

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: