• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ryan,

Thanks so much for taking care of this.... and I appreciate you coming down to GCS.

I will have some pics once they liven up some... they seem to be a little shy right now. As for extras, the only thing I got were some aptipsia (sp?)...

The Ric is really nice and the size of the other two rocks is awesome!

Thanks again

Rich

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Strange thing Rich - you remember that woman that came up and spoke to you about the coral when you first got the bag - well dressed, good looking, older, with a thick Russian or similar accent? I wonder what her deal was - I was over in a corner near a cop to take my $$$ out of my pocket and put it into my wallet when she came over and asked me for $ to buy a drink! I told her I didn't have any singles, but I have her a quarter I think... which I don't think she was happy about.

I wonder what she was doing? She was too well dressed (and pretty attractive) to be a bum!

Hooker???

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reefer420 said:
Strange thing Rich - you remember that woman that came up and spoke to you about the coral when you first got the bag - well dressed, good looking, older, with a thick Russian or similar accent? I wonder what her deal was - I was over in a corner near a cop to take my $$$ out of my pocket and put it into my wallet when she came over and asked me for $ to buy a drink! I told her I didn't have any singles, but I have her a quarter I think... which I don't think she was happy about.

I wonder what she was doing? She was too well dressed (and pretty attractive) to be a bum!

Hooker???

Yeah I was wondering myself... She had a really nice figure and was cute!

She asked me what I had, I told her they were coral... Then she asked if Icould give her some money. She said she lost her money and needed to get on a train.

yeah.... definately a nice little package!

And I can't wait to get home tonight and turn on the lights and see the coral! They were taking a long time to open last night and were not all that colorful when I crashed... so hopefully today.

Thank you agian!

Rich

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
thanks ryan, sorry i kept calling your reefer yesterday. the rics look nice, but the neon blue zoos don't really look too blue yet. but they didn't really open too much last night.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hope they turn out OK- i think everything we got last time opened up within a few days...

yeah she definately was a nice package- lol, if I wasn't dating someone maybe I would have bought her that drink!:Up_to_som

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reefer420 said:
yeah she definately was a nice package- lol, if I wasn't dating someone maybe I would have bought her that drink!:Up_to_som

Yeah and I'm married... so it was nice to look at, window shopping... YAY!

skatezen

If You pick it, Flick it!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rborgia said:
Then she asked if Icould give her some money. She said she lost her money and needed to get on a train.

Me too!

Ryan,
Thanks a ton for pulling this off I really appreciate it!

Jeff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: