• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
LOL - well if you see a shifty looking white guy w/ a large box looking like he's handing out crack to addicts- that s me giving reefers their fix...

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
inkblue said:
pSst... waT u goT in tHe boX ? "
LOL

"psst...want some good szhnit straight from florida? its pure premium grade stuff"

It'll be funny if the po-po bust us. :bigeyes2::smash::headache:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I could bring some of those plastic grocery bags- i have a few sitting around..

Romain - I will call you if I need help, I'll find out once I see the size of the box!!!

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
haha... Thanks reefer420! ha!

Ok Ryan! thank you...

Now this should be interesting... everyone is going to be staring at us like we are buying/selling drugs or something.

See you around 6:15ish... I will be there sooner because I CANT STAND BEING HERE ANY LONGER! :sleeping:

I hate staying in the city beyond work.

Rich

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok, I'm heading over... I would rather waste time looking at magazine stores and good looking women walking through GCS while I wait, then sitting at my desk in the office.

Cya in a few.

Rich

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Good seeing you guys - hope eveyones order was complete - it looks like poor Froggie is missing a blue/green flourecent ric. :sad2:

LMK if anyone else was missing something- I'll contact Ken.

Anyone get extras? He gave me a second starfish and an extra ric (no, not a blue/green one...:wink1: ). I now have a ric forest going on - I got a couple oddball rics, an orange and a blue/green flourecent- goes along w/ the three blue rics I got last time!

They did a pretty good job packing up that order- I liked how they sealed the main bags so that there weren't a bunch of loose bags around.

Froggie I'll be in touch...

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice seeing everyone! Thanks Ryan for arranging this...let me know whats the delio. :) I love the Gorgonias! Check out my most recent FTS on my tank thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: