• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Also I will be adding one micromussa due to request.
Price will be 4 polyps $35, 5 polyps $40
URL][U][COLOR=

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
beefbroccoli, it is not too late at all but I had to close Red Micromussa as it is going over limit...
I added all micromussa request until here : )
coralcrazy, no I do not have Rics I used to before I start collecting LPS and I sold all to convert them to Acans : )

Oh, one thing that I was think to reduce shipping cost as I am getting PMs about shipping cost.
I was thinking put Zoa frags to one rock (if possible if not 2 rocks for some people who ordered more zoas) that way we could all reduce shipping cost. If all of you agree with this I will take only $1 per frag for shipping charge and I will pay balance. Last time shipping was $84.?? this time might be less or little more as I do not know how many bags there will be yet. vbmenu_register("postmenu_133233", true); vbmenu_register("postmenu_133211", true);

gil716

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Confirmed here. gil716 LPS 2). Favites pentagona 4 polyps $35 10). Green ring blue purple Acan echinata 10 polyps $25 Red micromussa 4 polyps $35 Total $95

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If its not to late can you please add mine to the list? Thanks!

-Chris

Zoa
1). This so called "Armagedon 2" by someone and some called "Platinum Red"... Not Pink but Red
5 polyps $25

9). Blue zoas
10 polyps $19

10). Red/Pink Ring zoa
10 polyps $19

12). Green Stardust PE
10 polyps $15

14). Enigma
10 polyps $15

LPS
10). Green ring blue purple Acan echinata
10 polyps $25

6). Red/Green/purple Acan Lord
5 polyps $25

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: