• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
mdk888 said:
Pics! Pics! :D

boum.gif
There's plenty of links to pics and pics in this thread.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sure, even some of zoa frags are not fully open I will take some pics tonight. For me to manage easy... zoa frags are all attached to one rock per person as I do not have my 2 frag tanks up yet I had limited space for frag rocks... (only 1 and this comming weekend I will have another one up and running)

LPS frags I should take pics around Wed as they are not heal yet but I am sure they will be before shipping.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here is one that I am coloring up as it's color are not all up I did not put it on GB this time but it's one darn nice PE zoa never seen Pink with green skirt and pink PE

a06c6e8e.jpg

Ok, here is some frag pics... I do not want to mention who's frags are these for reason (While making frags some come out 1-3 more polyps more and some are just right count... some even little less so I will take care these before shipping... like adding few polyps of other zoa) I already put small freebie zoa on zoa rocks.

5fee1a4e.jpg

ff54dcfd.jpg

eda27c5f.jpg

a9a51ce6.jpg

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I do not have pics of that monti cap coralcrazy and if you want I will try to take pics as you better see pics before you make your mind.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had a big issue with Fedex today as I picked up the box again back to home now...

I drop it around 5PM (Cut off is 6M) and they miss short it and did not take it to airport (Their east coast shipmment box leaves from that office 6:15PM and it was sitting for west coast shippment) so I had to pick the box up myself again... I had to unpack them all I think there is min 50bags... took me 90min to pack them all...

Well, any how it did not get shipped due to Fedex mistake and I am planning to ship them tomorrow for Sat delivery. We gained shipping cost shipping cost was $120.54 via priority overnight box size 18x18x10 with 25lbs. Fedex will pay for shipping as they made mistake miss short it...

I will work with you guys for refund shipping as everyone paid $1 per frag for shipping. Maybe I could just do refund from paypal to each people.

Ok, now for shipping we need to talk about it again.

As tomorrow shipping to Sat delivery is for weekend I think it is better than wait for next week... Let me know so I could ship them tomorrow.

I am really sorry for this but this is just not in my control...

Thanks

Chris

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I already talk to Mike Chu before I posted... He is fine with Sat delivery so I need to have all of you arrange with Mike Chu for pickup again... I am really sorry.

Sat delivery normally arrive by 1PM that's priority overnight than nomally 10:30 during weekdays.

Gee.... I just finished unpacking again...

Yes, darn Fedex... at least I found out and pick it up today than box goes to west coast delivry airline and they find out later and ship back to you guys... than min 2day delivery or something... Once I had my box delivered like that...

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Chris..Micahel needs to know..that i will have live stock that day..i will have a fish and an anen...i must pick up my coral after my mcats are over...i tried pm..him..and tried calling his house...this is strating to frustrate me..since i have to drive all they way back to my college after i pick up fish at 9:00 pm...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: