• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
mschriskim said:
I already talk to Mike Chu before I posted... He is fine with Sat delivery so I need to have all of you arrange with Mike Chu for pickup again... I am really sorry.

Sat delivery normally arrive by 1PM that's priority overnight than nomally 10:30 during weekdays.

Gee.... I just finished unpacking again...

Yes, darn Fedex... at least I found out and pick it up today than box goes to west coast delivry airline and they find out later and ship back to you guys... than min 2day delivery or something... Once I had my box delivered like that...

just wanting to know if you are sending my frag ,so i can arrange pick up ,can you pm me
thanks
Ronen

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
DEEPWATER vbmenu_register("postmenu_136496", true); , yes your frag will be in the shipping box.

Coralcrazy, sorry about trouble... I would have done anything to get it out today when I heard about it but there wasn't any than ask them for shipping cost refund and ship this box free when I come back...

Sometimes I had shippers but so far Fedex is still the best...

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well, whatever Chris or group decide.
If it comes on Saturday, I will be home til 8PM. Anyone can't make it til 8PM, I will hold it til Sunday.

Let's see what happen.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Coralcrazy, they do cover whatever they made mistake but that's all they cover. So same size box, weight to same adderss and just 1 shipping as they only made error on 1 box.

Let's talk about your case as you could not be able to make it with this shippment.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Deanos said:
pc.gif

LMAO!!!!!!
I know how you feel!:type:

I can't make it down this weekend due to previous engagements.:(

I hate being a pain in the @ss..........but can anyone want to look out for me, if this shipment happens then?

I can do Monday~

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well, just spoke with Michael and it will be here on Saturday at his place.
As soon as he gets it, he will shoot to my place around 2-3pm. I will be home til 8pm Saturday,
so please let me know if you can make it on Saturday.

For those of you who can't make it on Saturday. I do have sump can hold a stock, but I don't know
how long they can last under 36W PC lighting. I think it will hold couple of days, any thought?

Please, PM me what you guys want.

Last edited:

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok, if there is enough number of people cannot make it this weekend I will split the shipping I think it will not cost too much more and I will pay for it.

Let's say one shipping box go out tomorrow for Sat delivery and another box go out next week like Tue-Thursday shipping for Wed-Friday delivery.

Post here if you want your frags to be delivered on next week and let me know where to ship.

If you guys/girls want to contract me call me my cell 408-687-9525 I am using verizon so if you are than we could talk as long as you want : ) Oh, even you are not using verizon call me if you want to : )

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
So far, we have members who confirmed for Saturday as following :

house of laughter said:
What time will it arrive on Saturday? People need to rearrange thier lives now, so, can we get some info? Might be helpful
I am fine with next week or saturday, either way as long as I can get a definitive time.
House

lazyreefer said:
sat is ok with me
lazyreefer

gil716 said:
An open issue is whether the frags will still be distributed at Jung's place.
Personally, i'm ok with picking up from either point in the afternoon.
gil716

r32brighter said:
Saturday is fine with me as long as pick up is in afternoon. Just let me know where and when...
r32brightliner

mdk888 said:
Saturday noontime works for me too...
mdk888

ReeferMadness and yessongs confirmed thru PM.

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
BTW, demesion of frag holding portion in my sump is 18x15x16 and 36W PC lighting 7" above water surface.
PC light is just temp, I am in the middle of putting 70W MH in there.

Last edited:

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
gforce6, that's about 18gallon and 36W seems little weak but that's just temp.

For LPS and Zoas are all fogiven corals but SPSs so If you turn 36W PC for around 12 hours you should be fine with corals for temp.
Anyway for new frags when you introduce to your display you should start from bottom of your display. For sps frags 36W PC will not be ok for even few days.... only Mike Chu and coralcrazy got sps.

Oh, I love PCs for my LPS if people ask me as it actually bring more colors than T5s and MH (Acans and Micros so as most of LPSs) but you need to have your tank around 12" or less hight otherwise corals on bottom not getting enough light... that's the reason I ordered my frag tank 12" that's about right for me to play with flow and egg crate and all...

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Yes, I was just so mad when I heard about this I know how difficult it is with GB and shipping issue. (As good number of people made arrangement it is not easy to change it expecially at the last moment)
On top I spend 1.5 hour to pack them and lable them and took .5 hour for me to drop it and all.... than I unpacked them.... Oh, not to mention I need to do this again tomorrow...

Again thanks for everyone making it work

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
regal if your picking up jims things at jungs maybe I can give you three TDS units to bring back with you to jims house as well? These units are for jim, russ and alistar

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: