• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Is the 2nd group paying now too?

man_with_empty_pockets_lg_wht.gif

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
House, thanks for the group buy. Great organization. I'm loving this product.

Come on guys, he laid out a sizeable sum based on your requests. The least you can do is step up for your orders.

swimmer

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Sounds good - worse case, we'll have extra to use on frags :)

BTW, I'll never use Maxi-Cure again - Shaun, I have to say
You Told me So" You too John.

Greatest glue ever invented and with the price at 5.25 plus a buck shipping, it is worth the little less you get from the tube verses the bottle.

House <--------------eating serious crow :supermad:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Jim, payment sent for the other 5 tubes, sorry for the delay I forgot about this thread, :banghead:.

Thanks!! and this glue is good stuff right! :D

Kasei, I will work out how to get my goodies from you over maybe a beer or two or ten, :lol:.
Shaun.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Shaun, I will never use another tube of Krazy Glue again. This stuff rocks dude.

Russ
I've molded my whole reef using this glue. Placing SPS in places that would be impossible without it, i.e. on huge pieces of live rock that wouldn't be able to be moved. I have also glued zoo frags to the starboard on my reef and when I want to make a frag I just pop the glue seal --> frag it --> and them glue it back.

I have even killed things using it by putting it on my finger and smearing it over the coral I want to kill off, i.e. star polyps.

Anyway glad you guys like!

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I am going to sniff mine... This is alot of glue we got Shaun. i didnt realize.

Jim,

was I supposed to get Pierces also ? And his probes ? I will be going out there this sunday. Let me know if you want me to come up and get them.

Kasei

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
solbby said:
I have even killed things using it by putting it on my finger and smearing it over the coral I want to kill off, i.e. star polyps.

:lol2:
Shaun, are we going to see you on the 11 o'clock news?

Headline:

MAN FOUND STUCK TO CORAL REEF.........IN HIS HOME

Great stuff, if used properly. :lol:

swimmer

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Well I have almost glued my fingers together. And as a piece of advice from one of my hard earned lessons in life: Don't try and re-cap the tube with the cap in your mouth, the glue in one hand and your other hand in the tank. Missing the cap SUCKS!!!!!! since this glue becomes mostly active when placed in water or saliva :banghead:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: