Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEEPWATER

If any1 needs to reach me ,call for today .my 553# went swiming in a bucket :headache:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
no problem will do.
masterswimmer said:
Hey Dave, any chance you can pick up mine when you get yours?
I'm sure Jim can take the handoff from you so you're not sitting with them.

Damn, if this works, these things will be more traveled than me! :lol:

Thanks D,
swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
jtbone68 said:
Hey if anyone who got the the snails can let me know how they work because I have some Cyano in my tank and I was to late for the group buy ,I was going to order for myself from the link that was posted but the shipping was going to be $40.00 so if they do work on the Cyano maybe I will try to get another group buy together.

I put 8 in my tank they went right to work ...i have some red and green hair algea ,so ill know better tomorrow ,
Fritz pick up his ,and he has a bit of a red algea prob so lets see till he chimes in :wink1:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
If anyone want to have ther snails shipped ,LMK ,

Cost for ups ground $7.35 will get to most places next day or USPS $4.05 will get to you 2nd day .it will go into a insulated box which cost me $5

ups total $12.35 plus PP fee
usps total $9.05 plus pp fee

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
please contact about your snails if you didnt already ,,

ill be at exit 12 on the thru way for dace and master if you guy want me to bringit up with me ,,call me

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
I can't believe they're eating the cyano! When I put them in I was thinking that they look EXACTLY like the "Margarita Snails" I bought from FT. So I acclimate, put them in and they went right to work. Where ever they went, no cyano. So I started thinking; "maybe they are leaving a slime trail that disapates the cyano, they can't be eating the cyano." Well after a few hours I can say that they are going where the cyano is and when they leave the area no more cyano. I'll update as time goes by but I'm impressed.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
fritz said:
I can't believe they're eating the cyano! When I put them in I was thinking that they look EXACTLY like the "Margarita Snails" I bought from FT. So I acclimate, put them in and they went right to work. Where ever they went, no cyano. So I started thinking; "maybe they are leaving a slime trail that disapates the cyano, they can't be eating the cyano." Well after a few hours I can say that they are going where the cyano is and when they leave the area no more cyano. I'll update as time goes by but I'm impressed.

Thats great to hear :wink1: And we where speaking about your carpet of re silm ,now you have friends in the tank to take care of it ,Im wait till morning time to see what they do for me ,as i didnt have much red silm but some ,Im have a bit of hair algea,dont want that to get out of hand :wink1:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I dont have any red slime at all *cross fingers* but this is good to hear. At least I have an emergency red-slime task force now...preventive instead of defensive baby!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Ronen, bring me 5 extra for Alistair. He'll appreciate it. Give Phil the rest! :biggrin:

Thanks
swimmer

will do ,if i dont here form the rest of ppl who order by morning ,5 extra are coming to you and dance man ,he asked 1st

srry for the one that didnt answer ,but you have till morning

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
,i dont want to run another tank for them
if they go in the selling tanks i wont be able toget all of them out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: