• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

michael chu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
theres only oen way

no pm to me.
chriskim will post how much (inculding shipping) you need pay.

also you guys have to pick up same day
I'll be gforce house 3pm~6pm(friday).

thanks

mike chu

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have to work on Friday and I will be home after 7pm. I don't think not many people can make it after 7PM. Will it be possible we get the shipment on Saturday? I will be home all day on Saturday.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
gforce6 vbmenu_register("postmenu_150912", true); , I could ship them for Sat delivery and shipping cost will be around $25 - $35 more so I will charge $1.50 than $1.30 for shipping cost and if it cost more I will cover.

I was in the middle of sending PMs out for payment instruction so whoever gotten a PM ealier ignor them and I will send them again once Sat delivery shipping is confirmed.

Let's hear from everyone if Sat delivery (6/10 delivery) shipping is ok and $1.50 per frag for shipping is ok : )

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just talked to Micheal Chu as gforce cannot make it on Friday it has to be done for Sat delivery (6/10) so could everyone arrange pick up with gforce and micheal chu?

I will send PMs out for payment instruction.

Thanks

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Okay, members
Whoever want to pick up at Fresh Meadows, Queens. Please, send me a PM for my address. Pick up time should be 2-7pm depends on Fedex. If you leave me a phone number, I will give you a call as soon as Michael deliver the package to my house. I will see you guys on Saturday like last time.

Jung

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: