• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks everyone for helping each other and gotten most of payment.

Oh, anyone interasted in PPE Blasto Wellsi?
It is actual frag with 7+ polyps
46ac9d3d.jpg

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would say $115 for that PPE blasto frag. I had it in my tank for 5 months so it is super healthy you have my word on it. : ) - frag was made 3 months ago as well.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh, pic did not come out that healthy as I moved it to take pics and you know when you move balsto it takes long time to open fully : )

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks kasei : )

Yes, I could frag it in half but do let me know ASAP as it need to heal for shipping. If blasto Wellsi is not healthy you could loss both piece that you frag off (not only cut area) so if you want to try fragging wellsi becareful...
Oh, since I am not a machine I will not be able to frag it 50%:50% so whoever split work it out who gets which one and might end up paying little more to other person.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I think you are a machine Chris :)... I would take half but my budget for reef stuff is way over blown :(

Can I order stuff from you anytime Chris or you only do the GB thing ? Do you have a web page you can PM to me so I can get an idea of what you have available. I am a coral whore right now so I will buy anything ;)

Later,

Kasei

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks Kasei
I do sell frags anytime whenever people want something from me but on RC I could only list few at a time and not offen (I got warned : )) and here on MR I would like put good amount so everyone could have little bite expecially when shipping is shared.

I am just like you even my book is negative if I like it I get them so always I run out of fund... good amount of corals die off during shipping or some do not live more than 1-2months...

I will probably have my website but in progress... this will not be retail online vendor as I am doing this as my hobby+ and I have full time job...
Mainly it will be lots of pics of my corals and people could request frags.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Exactly what I thought. I knew you werent a vendor even though you do sell frags in GB's. You dont do it often enough to be more than a hobby thing.

When you do get your website up just let me know as I am interested in a few more corals. I will just use this thread as a reference until then.

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: