• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
yes exactly jim, clown pair as blk as u can get them, (no painting them allowed)

thxs for ur patience and hard work to keep up with all these posts and to respond to all the pm'sso promptly. Even though u go thru these with no visable effort i think we forget how hard and time consuming these GBs are...thxs again.

just so we r straight, i think i my be OLDER than u...lol

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Mike I was tryig to be nice :grouphug: you ARE older than me

How about these bad boys? Black enough for you?

Pseudo, that's your cleaner and the Hippo is for Ming (small enough)

Attachments

• Group Buy STuff.jpg
    Group Buy STuff.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 109

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
hey jim thanks for the updated prices.

Please put me down for the turbos instead of mexican turbos (whats the difference?)

If possible I would prefer a small midas blenny.

And im wondering as far as corals, Are there types of SPS that I can choose (looking for acros / milli's) and what are their prices? thanks jim.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
This is what I really want right now...

Halichores iradius
p_89534.jpg

Also known as the Radiant Wrasse or Orangehead Wrasse, Iridis Wrasse, and Radiant Africa Wrasse. Please see if you can get these for me. 2 if possible.

Thanks,

Kasei

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Jim,
I want those clowns if Mike changes his mind on them. Do you come across the Solomon Island WC true percs? They have a lot of crazy white patterns on them. I saw them once at Aquarium Adventure and when I turned around to get some sales help, the freakin manager took them for himself.

Also on the wish side, any possibilty of getting a male/female pair of Bellus angels?

Thanks Jim.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Chief, thanks - Money talks!

Aarons, gotcha on regular turbos, not a problem.

Warren, good catch - these ARE WC Solomon islands pairs and getting them isn't easy, Hmm, maybe we should up the price :Yikes: (kidding). i think I may be able to get one more pair and they are spoken for - I'll see what I can do

Pseudo, those are not the cleaners you noted, but will see if they have them . Does that mean you don't want the yellow? LMK ASAP cause they haven't been paid for yet and dont' want to hold inventory.

Mike, yes they are yours man, all yours.

House

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Pseudo, those are not the cleaners you noted, but will see if they have them . Does that mean you don't want the yellow? LMK ASAP cause they haven't been paid for yet and dont' want to hold inventory.
Jim, if he doesnt want the yellow, i'll take it (assuming he's eating) - it looks nicer than the 'regular'

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
This has been on my mind for a while now and I'd like to ask if everybody is willing to participate. This Group Buy is such a great thing that Jim is putting together for us and I think we should do something in return for Jim. Not only is he coordinating this group buy, but he is picking up the fish, and HAS BEEN QT'ING THEM for a month from copper tanks to non copper tanks, and feeding them until they're healthy and then bagged and brought to the swap. Jim has done amazing things for Manhattan reef group buys purchasing over 1,700$ worth of mysis and cyclopeeze for our last swap. I think that it’s our turn to show our appreciation and that we pick up Jim's tab on the fish that he will be purchasing for himself. I'd like to know who’s interested.

Aaron.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: