• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
SpyCam

masterswimmer said:
FYI, Jim is ridin' the coasters today.

Sounds fun!

wildadvfiesta.jpg

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Jim,
Is it possible to get a Rainford Goby--Amblygobius rainfordi.
And a pair of Hi-Fin Red Banded Gobies--Stonogobious nematodes
EDIT: How about Red Striped Gobies(a pair)--Eviota guttata
When you get prices I'll make the final call on which ones I'll take and thats even if I can find someone to hold on to them for a little while for me :(. Should started this nano sooner.

-Kris

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nano,

Rainfords for sure and not sure about the Stonogobiops, typically they have guttata as well as wheeleri and I saw a Ctenogobiops feroculus which is a rare find.

I'll double check this week again and resend the list and can hold for you no problem if you need. Plenty of room at the Inn.

House

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

Prices are updated in the first post - people who have ordered can start sending paypal to [email protected] unless another arrangement has been worked out. Since this is a group buy, I don't want to be left holding the proverbial bag when people order and don't come through with payment.

Please let me know - dealine is Thursday evening - midnight.

Also, if you have additional wants, please update the thread and I'll add to the list.

House

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
ok jim, add me 3 rainfordis
(let me know if you want PP for them and the wrasse, or we can work it all out with your order and finalize the tab when we meet.)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: