• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jtbone68

King of Mars
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am still in,also I am away the 1 week of July so 2 or 3rd week of July will be good for me , I have bought them in the past between $2/$3 Each so for $.45 is great even if they are on the small side.

Thanks Joe

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jtbone68 said:
I have bought them in the past between $2/$3 Each so for $.45 is great even if they are on the small side.
You paid that much for the 1/4"-1/2" size? :headache: Ouch!
debt_skint200.jpg

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ok all. I'm back in town and want to place the order this week. We havent hit the 300 mark, but who cares. I'll just buy them and keep the remainder for myself unless there are any other takers.

:snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

Once I place the order I'll give everyone an ETA for arrival so I can make arrangement to hand them all out in one shot to everyone in White Plains.

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Totals So far:
Craig = approx 160
Chong = 40
Falco=20
jtbones68=30
BreezeP= 50

I'll throw a few extra into everyone's bag just to ensure you get the right number in case of any deaths in transit.

I'll give this thread a few more hours to see if anyone else wants to jump in and then I'll place the order late tonight.

Paul...I'll also include those Zoos for you if they're still in stock.

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Order placed
:fight2:

Chong = 40 x $0.45= $18
Falco=20 x $0.45= $9
jtbones68=30 x $0.45= $13.50
BreezeP= 50 x $0.45= $22.50

The guy has to order them, so it will be a few days until they're ready for pickup. I'm aiming for Saturday but will keep you posted.

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
All....the latest email I got didint give an eta. I have no patience for a distributor who cannot fulfill an order, and so I've canceled the purchase with him. Sorry for stringing everyone along on this. I'll keep my eye open for other distributors that can give a good deal.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I've got plenty. They are the LARGE vibex. They are about 1". Ask Leslie how she likes the ones we got for her.

Russ

FYI, these snails can be seen/purchased in Jim's holding tank.

Last edited:

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
the master to the rescue :link:

looks like there are 5 of us interested in purchasing a nice chunk of your snail inventory. Since they're the large ones I'd have to check with everyone for exact numbers, but can you give us a price quote?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: