• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Ditto ,,,Change my order from X-mas to X-MAN ZOOS ,,,Sry Chris for the change up ,try to put all the pics at once,,lol your are confusing me ,lol im jking

X-MAN for me please

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No problem changing your zoas everyone : )

Some of zoas I put really low price as I like MR : )
Let's keep these GB between me and MR this way I do not need to hear any complain about my price here on MR ; )

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
mschriskim said:
No problem changing your zoas everyone : )

Some of zoas I put really low price as I like MR : )
Let's keep these GB between me and MR this way I do not need to hear any complain about my price here on MR ; )

I vouch for that ,...I spoke to chris prior to the pics and saw his EBAY auction ,,,He is really giving us a great deal

I just want to say thanks for the great healthy colorful corals you are selling :biggrin: at a great price

Kudos for you :biggrin:

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Hey chriskim,
I still never received the rainbow monti. I tried to call Michael Chu today because he said he was going to come but still no response. If it falls through, maybe I'll just get a rainbow monti from this group buy instead?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Chris,

Forget the Rainbow monti. This will be my order unless you post something else I want ;)

Joker paly
Rainbow Skirt
Pink Paly
Xmen Paly
Zombie Eye
Mean Greens
Rhodactis

Thanks,

Kasei

Are you posting anything else for sale or is this the complete list ?

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ming, I think I should send you rainbow than getting one from Micheal Chu as you will be getting zoas this time. I will upgrade your size of rainbow as you been waitting for while. Please send PM to Micheal Chu that you will just get one from me with this GB.

Kasei, I edited your list

Eveyone's list has been set.

Oh, sorry I had to take few more pics of LPS but I had to sleep now as I getting so tried... I will post LPS pics ASAP...

Thanks everyone.

Oh, I have confirmed with gforce that shippment will go out on Friday (July 14th) and delivered one Sat (July 15) so please arrange pick up with him.
Since gforce's tank does not have much room please pick them up on July 15th if not help each other out as you MR reefers normally do. I know you guys are awsome reefers : )

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry guys for delay just so darn busy with family for holiday : )

Here is some pics

Blastomussa Wellsi
Red Blastomussa (Last set of Red for sometime)
5+ $29
6+ $35
12+ $49
fa0090eb.jpg

Last frag of teal green rim with babyblue inside
12+ $55
de0eb204.jpg

PPE? Not sure but cool looking color purple inside and green rim and outside has another purple with green mouth.
5 polyps $99
7913ffba.jpg

Babyblue Blasto most rare morph for Blasto wellsi
3 polyps $75
fb6e225f.jpg

Acans

Pure Red Acan Lord - Just this single time offering for MR (Will not be in next GB as this is limited color morph for Acan Lord)
I will be releasing 4 polyps to MR and I will try to make 1 polyp frag but sometimes 1 polyp frag is difficult so frag size will be 1-2 polyps and $45 per polyp. I will have 2-4 frag depending on frag size so I will take request.
3c90ea50.jpg

History Red/Gray or purple Acan lord
This is one of early longest captive Acan Lord in US as it's mother colony started around 1998 I think. Original frag came from RandyO on RC and paid $200 for 3 1/2 polyps long year ago : )
5polyps $39 - only 2-3 frags (Polyp size will be small as I have to make frags from captive grown from outside)
51e6346e.jpg

Red/Green Acan Lord
7 polyps $25
410ec8ef.jpg

Green eye Orange ring Acan echinata
5+ 3 babies $35
4+ 1 baby $25
21d1ff5c.jpg

Rainbow Acan Echinata
6 polyps $25
f784a7be.jpg

Rainbow with green eye Acan Echinata
4 $19
3+ 5babies $24
5+ 2 babies $29
10+ 2babies (1/3 section contain less orange) $40
fba4de93.jpg

Orange Crush or All orange with dark orange Acan echinata
5 polyps $29
a8ab4155.jpg

Purple with green eye Acan Echinata
8 polyps $24
1b97e586.jpg

Green eye Blue/Green/Purple Acan Echinata
8 polyps $19
4d123501.jpg

Orange eye purple green edge Acan rotundoflora
6 polyps $24
aa657a94.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: