Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Jebao Pumps GB - 2 Days Left! - Closes June 17th

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Group Buy Now Closed!!

This information is for the MR group buy of Jebao wp40 & wp25 pumps. Both models will come with the new controller that was just released.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I will be organizing this group buy and all orders placed must be picked up as I don?t want to have to deal with extra shipping. There will be multiple pickup locations and you can designate someone else to pickup for you as long as you confirm this with me in advance.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
Payment must be made in advance via paypal. If transferring money from a bank account or paypal balance there should be no additional fee however if using debit/credit card the fee is 2.9% of total amount sent plus $0.30 per transaction. So please be sure to take this into consideration when making the transfer. (Paypal Calculator)[/FONT]
Please send me your contact details including name, email and phone number as well as how you are planning to pay (bank transfer or debit/credit card) so I can reply to you with the correct amount to be paid. I will then add your name to the list on this first post once payment has been received to confirm your order.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Email: [/FONT][email protected] (please don't PM)
Here are the GB details (as per MR rules):

1- Organizer = cmantis

2- Company = Jebao (contact: Wystan)

3- Starts: June 8th - Ends: June 17th

4- Arrival: 21 days after close of GB[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif](I anticipate that it will arrive much sooner then this but it could take up to 14 days to transfer funds and another 7 for delivery)

5- Pickup Locations: Manhattan (UWS), Brooklyn (Clinton Hill), Queens (Flushing), Westchester and LI ([/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Carle Place)

6- Items Available:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]wp40=$55 (shipping included)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Specifications [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] - Wattage - 12W to 40W depending on the mode[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
- Size - 12cm x 9.4cm[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
- Power cable - 160cm long from power source to control box[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
- Pump control cable - 160cm long from control box to pump[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]

wp25=$49 (shipping included)
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Specifications[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] - Wattage - 8W to 20W depending on the mode
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] - Size - 8cm x 6cm[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
- Power cable - 160cm long from power source to control box[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
- Pump control cable - 160cm long from control box to pump

[/FONT] [/FONT]
WP-40ampWP-25_zps8554dd28.jpg

newcontroller_zps2e0eba4f.jpg

? [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have one request: Please try to make this GB go as smoothly as possible. This means being clear about your order, responding to correspondence in a timely fashion as well as paying and picking up on time. Please keep in mind that I am in no way profiting or otherwise getting anything from doing this. I have heard complaints about past GB's and my hope is that things go well so that I am willing and able to conduct additional GB's in the future (already have one in mind). So please work with me and not against me that is all I ask.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: