Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
All emails from today replied to (including you reefman - sorry for missing that). We are doing good guys looking like a solid group buy so far. I appreciate everyone providing all the information requested it makes things a lot easier for me.

For those still interested please read the first post carefully and provide all info needed by email not pm.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Paypal sent - order completed

I am willing to pick up for anyone in Westchester if folks up this way are looking.

House

Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Thank you so much. Will anyone be able to pick up this unit for me if they go and pick up their own. I am in the smithtown/kings park area - Suffolk County LI

If it helps you out at all I can pick up for you and you can pick it up from me in Huntington (I'm by the mall)? PM me and we can discuss.

Dave

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Hey, can you provide details about the new controller that was released? Can you adjust the flow rate?

I want a wavemaker for my 16G nano, but I'm worried that the flow rate would be too high.

Yes you can adjust it. I just got a Wp25 with the new controller.

hypostatic

Experienced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
OH also of interest -- do these come with a manufacturers guarantee? Is there anyone to contact if the product stops working or is faulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: