masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Carpediem, either skimmer would work for you. However, like Albert said, if you have the room for it, I would go for the BPS-5C as well. It will not only permit you to upsize your total gallon (if you decided to), but it would also allow you to have a much heavier bioload in your current system.

Anytime you guys want to arrange a trip to see the skimmer live and in person, please let us know. It is ready for 'public' viewing.

Russ & Jim

carpediem212

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am willing to make the trip up. Is anyone else want to take the ride? Please PM and will work it out with house to see when would be a good date and time to head up.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Great, I am sure that an inbiased opinion by a skimmer expert such as yourself would be greatly appreciated.
I know there are some that are skeptical about this skimmer, but as we can see, Jim and Russ are very confident about it (and so far, they are the only ones that have really seen/used it). So getting your take on it might help ease any concerns about it.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Rich, you should have come up with Chris and Melanie yesterday :party: he saw it in action and initial reaction was WOW, that things making some nice sludge.

I am around ALL weekend - ALL my plans got cancelled etc. and welcome anyone who wants to come see it. I am buying the 8c for my personal system and selling my lifereef.

You guys come up from Brooklyn, etc, I'll order Pizza and we can talk reefs.

House

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Rich, when you going up? maybe i'll meet you up there...
Jim, PM me your addy again if you can (and dont forget the garbage can without the cover as a sign)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: