Status
Not open for further replies.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Cool lets wait to see if anyone else is down....

Once all paypal's are received I'll place order and figure out pick-up locations....

Post the item numbers you want.

I can also mail out items to people who are alittle far like the BRONX...free of charge but you'll have to wait longer and if its dean then i want a frag of something thats not brown or white...:biggrin:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
[table="head"]Item #|Description|Quantity|Price|Item Total
BFS-178|1/4 inch OD tubing, blue|30|$0.15|$4.50
BFS-70|Color changing mixed bed DI resin refill|2|$12.00|$24.00
BFS-240|2-pack, Specialty Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron Depth Filter|1|$7.99|$7.99
BFS-2|Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler|2|$10.99|$21.98[/table]

Total : $58.47

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
BFS-2402-pack, Specialty Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron Depth Filter1 $7.99
BFS-2Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler1$10.99
For me....:biggrin:

Dean how long should i wait for other to post before i put in order.....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
instead of paypal you should contact B.F.S and see if they would let people pay for their orders and ship to one address, it will save on all the bs paypal fee's.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Ok I contacted BFS with Jon's idea and he replied saying that we can make our own payment on a certain invoice and have it sent to one location and :shhh: discount depending on how much we order....I'm going to start the order today and update which invoice to make order on....

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Ok I contacted BFS with Jon's idea and he replied saying that we can make our own payment on a certain invoice and have it sent to one location and :shhh: discount depending on how much we order....I'm going to start the order today and update which invoice to make order on....
So my total is $63.98 without the Shipping charges! Do uou know what the discount saving is going to be?

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jesus,

I'm out. If there's no discount or free shipping; there's no point. I'll spend more money in gas coming to pick up than just having it shipped to my house.

Steven

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: