Status
Not open for further replies.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

ok croxx are u ordering or not? I dont understand y u r braking my BALLS again... Zuska decided to help me and do the group buy him self since I have exams and have no friken time to explain myself to u. Since drfostersmith did not want to budge to give us free shipping Zuska gave me an advice to order from petsolutions to get free shipping.

There is only 2 people who are doing the group buy ME and Zuska.....Since we are ordering only dry goods. If u want to join this buy please contact Zuska and request to join....
Thank you for ur time.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

For people who were serious about this group buy please except my appolizies for not mentioning this changing in plans.
Zuska is now the boss and if u are serious about purchasing something please find the items and their prices and post it in this thread.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
ok people still ordering from foster ans smith... i myself are ordering

CD-400536 Kalkwasser Calcium Supplement 1 lb $11.49 x = $22.98
CD-967052 Aragamax Sand 30 lbs $22.99 x = $45.98
CD-17796 T-shirt Sohal Tang $4.99 x = $4.99
CD-16882 Aquarium Systems Synthetic Sea Salt Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix $31.99 x =$63.98
CD-18857 Garlic Guard 17 fl oz $6.39 x = $12.78
Aquatic Forceps 10" Curved Tip $4.99 x = $4.99
CD-25777 Cleaning Mat 28" x 36" $10.39 x = $10.39 Color: Blue
dot_clear.gif
Subtotal=$166.09

Last edited:

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
this is

this is a mess.. I have to use my school computer to conduct business about my fish need.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

WE ARE ORDERing FROM DRF$S.
WE ARE SHARING THE SHIPPING COSTS.

SORRY FOR THE MESS.:splitspin

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
guys this thread has become pretty messy.

Why don't you begin a new one, please state how payment will be made, where pick up will be, the closing time for the GB, and for those that join in the buy please exchange phone numbers via PM with Zuska.

And please refrain from getting all crazy towards each other, it's a GB not an election :usa1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: