OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Group Buy Brine Shrimp Hatchery: MANHATTAN PICK UP ON 12/5/07

Oders must be in an accounted for my Sunday, 11 2007
I will place the order that monday.
Hatchery:http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/c1/c9/Hatchery-Dish-p183.html

See how it works here:http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...-easiest-way-hatch-your-own-brine-shrimp.html

I just spoke to Tim at brine shrimp direct and he informed me they would be able to lower it to $17 shipped for 10+ units.
I asked if it could go lower with a greater number ordered and he told me that unfortunately beacause of the week US dollar and strong euro they are getting hammered on the conversion when they order them from over seas so he doesn't have any more wiggle room.
This would still include this: For a limited time, comes with 1.75 oz. jar of Grade A brine shrimp egg (enough for about 100 cycles).

Does anyone care to take the lead on this? I can follow up with it, but I have never done a group buy before. Anyone local want to jump on with me for at least 10 I would be willing to do so. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of these on hand if people don't pick them up, so money up front would be good, or we can work something out.
As far as a frag swap pick up, I just started a new job and I have no guarantee I will have that day off even though I requested it.

Sweetsop-1payed
Ari5736-1payed
Deanos-2payed
asianer-1payed
tunicata-1payed
mluz-1payed
scumonkey-1payed
nyreefnoob-1
mak-1payed
brian65901-1payed
vanceny-1payed
sporty-1payed
seadog09-1payed
noodleman-1payed
lunner-1payed
leoskee-1payed
zoous-1payed
pmui1-1payed
Lubu-1payed
Cybermeez-1payed
wes-1payed
wolverine57-1payed
Nikkibabee-1payed

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'll take one, ditto on the paypal (need an address)
I'll probably make the fragswap, but you're not far. either is fine (oh, then I can get blasto's!!!)

OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Ok I called back to get an idea of what shipping charges would be.
It breaks down to roughly $1 a unit, so for ease of transactions it is going to be $17.79 a piece total (covers paypal and shipping fees).
This is a savings of roughly $8.50 if you were to order one on your own.

Last edited:

Brian65901

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'll try one

Just get back to me on the next step I can prepay with Paypal I work in Englewood Cliffs from there I can get over to Hackensack

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: