Chris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me in for $30. I would like 2 red zoo frags. Giovanni will be picking them up for me because its tough for me to get into Jersey.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
OK, here is the score to date. I am emailing Patirck and see what he can do.

Houseofha $40 ? orange zoos and green digitata
Joshsaul $63 ? Blue Pulchra, Green Valida, Green Digitata: $15
Grevedin $30 - order and amount to be decided
SWW1268 $100 - Orange digitata, Purple secale, Yellow porites, Seriatopora caliendrum
Kelly $73 ? Acropora Yongei, Green w/purple edge Cap, Seriatopora Caliendrum
Grevdin $30 ? order to be determined
TGRupert $30 ? hippopus and base rock
Chris $30 ? red zoos

Total $396 - 10% = $356.40 and the shipping to be determined.

I have done some quick estimates on the shipping from spsfrags website and have estimated that shipping should be somehwere around $10 per person.

So, your total cost will be your order - 10% +10 bucks

For JoshSaul that will be 73-7.30 = 65.70 + 10 = $75.70

As for the date and Saturday Feb 1. It seems good for everyone with the exception of SWW1268
I have two thoughts -

1) If we can get most everyone to agree on Feb 1, would SWW1268 consider letting JoshSaul hold your stuff untril you can pick up? JoshSaul, would you be ammenable to that?

Or is Feb 8th better for everyone? I need to know soon as I want to get this info to Patrick ASAP. Please let me know via post.

Jim

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Jim,

Thanks for doing the legwork on this.

I don't mind holding some frags until the next week. I am available during the week after 5:30 PM except on Thursday, the only issue is that the corals will be aclimated twice, so I can't be liable for any die off due to shock. My tank is almost entirely SPS, so they should definately live, but there is always the chance.

Just let us know when to send Patrick his money and then confirm when he has received payment from everyone.
thumb.gif

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry, guys. I cannot do the weekend of 2/1. It's Chinese New Year so I'm going to be with the family. I wouldn't want JoshSaul to have the responsibility of holding my stuff for a week either, but thanks Josh for offering. I'd be pissed if something happened to them and I'll only have myself to blame. If 2/1 turns out to be better for everyone, then I'll just wait till next time.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Ok, I spoke with Patrick,

He said no problem with holding the order until he gets all the Paypal payments. I am going to take care of shipping and you should all anticipate bringing a few dollars cash since I will cover shipping with my paypal. Since we are getting a Saturday Priority delivery, we have to add 12.50 to the total shipping cost (this is fed ex not spsfrags) and that will increase everyones shipping 2-4 bucks. No biggie as far as I am concerned.

SWW - I am posting a definitive date of February 8th - we don't want you to miss your opportunity.

JoshSaul, Green digitata is the only thing he didn't have, can you choose a similar one so we can finalize the order.

Thanks, Please, anyone who can't make it February 8th let me know asap - that seems to work best for everyone.

Jim

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Good news - all orders are being held. and February 8th is the final ship date.

If you know anyone esle who wants to get in on the order, we have plenty of room in the seecond box of frags (fits 12 to a box) and one box shipped is 68 + 12.50 so, the more we get in the second box the more we save per capita on the first!

JoshSaul - order change noted and updated with Patrick.

TGRupert, that rock you requested must be purchased in 42 lb bulk so I am assuming you won't want this item and will reduce your order accordingly.

I will PM you on your order, the total and where to send your paypal monies to. Once this is done, you will get the address information on where we will all meet and I assume the time would be around noon.

Glad this is set and look forward to seeing you all -

Jim

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I love this stuff!!!!

No problem Josh - will be working on the final costs tonight and will PM everyone with their actual costs - shipping will appear seperate as your Paypal payment should go directly to Patrick at spsfrags.com - his paypal account will also be in that email -

Don't know about you, but I am stoked!

Jim

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
due to all hell braking out in my tank I almost definatly won't be able to buy the clam.

banghead.gif
:(

[ January 29, 2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: