House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Bryan,

ANything left? Now that the order is on 2/8 I am in for something - originally I had ordered 2 different zoos and don't see them on your site.

Can you let me know what you have left here or email!

[email protected]

Thanks and thanks for responding to the change - and to all, thanks a ton for making this happan - I am glad that I can participate

Jim

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've sent Josh's address to all the participants who need it. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

[ February 03, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I appreciate the invite to the gathering but, alas, I won't be attending. I have a client coming to town and I am going to show off my new daughter. I was going to work around this for the meeting but, since Josh has offered up his space, it frees me up to do what is needed on the business and home front.

I was offering up my office as space solely to facilitate the transaction and, seeing as I am not getting any frags, I really have no need to be there, other than to say hello and meet y'all. I will attend a future one so that I can do just that, although I fear the great rupert and will probably be a bit scared when meeting him. (if you haven't seen his old avatar, you just won't understand my fear)

My offer to use my office almost always stands, especially when dealing with Bryan and Thelogicalreef.com. Bryan has become a good friend and I will always allow my space to be used for his goodies, unless it happens in the summer, when I am usually sitting on a beach somewhere, cooling down.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just so everyone knows. Both groups buys from Manhattan Reef will be meeting together on 2/8 at Josh's place. So, if you're interested in stuff from either TheLogicalReef.com or SPSFrags.com, you should order now!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Parking around my apartment....

There is parking on 11th st and also on Broadway.

There is a pay lot on 11th street if you don't want to look around.

You may all want to bring paper bags for insulation if you are travelling from far away. I have ziplocs but nothing for carrying.

One other note. My building is being painted this Saturday so watch what you touch. One thing that will definately be painted will be my door. It should be open most of the day as we have to wait for the paint to dry. Don't knock!
thumb.gif

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think noon is the time agreed on. Dragonwrasse, easiest way from Jersey is to take the PATH to 14th St. You're welcome to come along with me if you like.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey Guys,

All is set to ship tomorrow as planned. Steve and Josh will get the tracking number mailed to them tomorrow evening.

I had missed House's post about jumping back on, so I just sent him a message.

To try and make it as smooth as possible for you guys at Josh, I will label each bag with both the name of buyer and the "z"number. In the case of those of you who added in shrooms or conchs or what not, those will be labeled respectively.

I would also like to note that this has been very exciting for me, but a learning process too on group buys. Thanks so much for being a part of that process. I have taken every precaution to assure that everyone's order is correct and has any add ons listed. Though, in the event that anyone feels they received the wrong item or any other issues with the order, please email me knowing that whatever it takes, it will be made right.

Before I go, I want to thank everyone here at Manhattan Reefs for joining in and allowing me to spread some zoo's into the NY area.

Please focus all your karma on the UPS guy tomorrow

Peace, Bryan

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Thanks Bryan, loking forward to this tomorrow. A little extra karma for the delivery guy may be needed. We got socked with about 5" of snow last night.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I was out side today in sandals shorts and a tshirt for 15 minutes. NOTHING CAN STOP ME! I did this to send a message to the coral. the message is that I feel your pain and I understand your strugle and I don't have a heat pack. if you die you are weak and not worthyof my money, tank, time, care, love, and compact flourescent lighting.

Unfortunatly my grandmother had a heart attack. even though I made sure I didn't go out with damp hair

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They're getting closer.

PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
Feb 8, 2003 7:20 A.M. NEW YORK, NY, US ARRIVAL SCAN
6:59 A.M. NEWARK, NJ, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:23 A.M. NEWARK, NJ, US ARRIVAL SCAN
4:41 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 7, 2003 10:13 P.M. ORLANDO, FL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
8:00 P.M. MELBOURNE, FL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:06 P.M. MELBOURNE, FL, US ORIGIN SCAN
5:15 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks to Josh for allowing us to use his home. Would have liked to have seen that octopus, but otherwise everything went great. Met a bunch of good people, we'll have to do this again.

Bryan- well done, sir. My goodies are floating right now, but I'm sure everything will exceed expectations.

Thanks to Dallas for the ricordea and Steve for the epizoo. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to next time.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And a good time was had by all! Josh had everyone's order in a large container, so I felt like I was looking for treasure and finding my Christmas present all at once.

Thanks, Bryan. We got everything in great shape and it helped that you labeled the bags. I can't wait until the zoos open up.

Thanks, Josh for hosting the meeting and the freebies. Thanks, Satch for the digita and the freebies.

It was great meeting everyone and I hope to see you guys again soon. Let me know if you're interested in the Long Island meetings.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: