T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

frado, I don't have any money on my debit card, only cash so you should go ahead and get zoo6.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Someone already bought it. Very little left, a lot of what I wanted is gone- and some of it is still showing as available because he has not had a chance to update the website. I am getting another "ZOO" frag which he says is almost as nice.

I ordered a Tonga Yellow Leather, Orange Zooanthid frag, purple gorgonian, green ricordea and DT's phytoplankton. I am debating on whether or not I should order the Green Spagetti coral or not.. To spend another $40 or not...

-Alfred

[ March 15, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Alfredo De La Fe ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ALRITE HERE IS THE TALLY

ALFREDO
and
STEALYOURHOUSE
thats it so far
I will contact justphish now

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK SO FAR its

ALfredo
Ray
Marc

The guy at justphish said that he will take orders till late...at this point just arrange it with him if you still want to get on this...and email me with your # ( i will check tomorrow morning at 8 am before i leave) so i can call you once I pick them up....meeting place (cept for alfredo) is 32nd St and 2nd Ave outside petco...just conveneient for me to park there.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Al,

If you get to check this message before DJ drops off your corals, I'd love to take your offer for a cup of live sand to help seed my tank! If it is not a problem, just give a cup to DJ.

Thanks.

Ray

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It was a pleasure meeting everyone...hope everyone is happy with what they got...thanks alfred and marc for the zoos....
i cant say enough good stuff about justphish.com...jp met me at a rest stop to save me some travel time and the green ricordias i ordered came in two rocks with about a gazillion polyps each...really really nice pieces. If you are around the area and want to order corals you should definitely check this guy out.

[ March 16, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today also. Big thanks to Jim for being a great guy by picking that stuff up. I owe you one!

Also want to say thanks to Al for some Live Sand! Much appreciated!

Rebels23

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks to Jim for picking up the order.

Everything arrived looking good and healthy. JP even included an extra zoo rock with my order. Very nice stuff.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just wish that the zoo frags came on anything but a square piece of concrete. But that is certainly not their falt. Only problem I had was with the purple gorgonian, looks like it has some kind of infection at it's base- hopefully it will clear up on it's own with good water circulation.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: