Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cla009,

You would probably pay me or wedfr. I am still waiting for the guy to give me a shipping quote. Weird, he responded to me everyday, and now I haven't heard from him for like two days. I'll keep trying, as I am sure he'll get back to me soon. Until then, anyone else is free to join in until I get the final shipping quote. After that, I will need to close the order. Will let you guys know.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK Guys, finally got a shipping quote. It comes out to 5 dollars a piece. With 20 ppl or more, it will be $3.00 a piece. I will be trying to close this order this weekend. Wedfr, can you try and finalize things on your side, and set up payment with them. I accept PayPal, Checks, Cash, Money Order....etc....

RHS-10ATC at USD25.00/pc + Shipping ($5.00) = $30.00 a piece with at least 10 ppl

RHS-10ATC at USD25.00/pc + Shipping ($3.00) = $30.00 a piece with at least 20 ppl

So far the Count is :

Me
BrianH
Wedfr
Wedfr's Uncle
dragonwrasse
cla009
realhiphop
SWW1268
5 ppl from reefcentral?
frostbite
stix
Neo_TA
thetiler (his friend Rburell?)

Please send me an email if you are interested. I've PM'ed everyone who is interested on this board. Let's get this thing rolling!

Rebels23
PayPal address [email protected]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is mainly for the peopel who live out of state and got in on the deal from reefcentral.

If you live in NY and are part of manhattan reefs then pay rebels23

if you are from reefcentral and live out of state then pay me.

Im taking care of the shipping so instead of me and rebels having to exchange money like 4 times and get confsed its easier this way.

Thanks Guys

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok Guys, so far, these people have paid :

Me PAID

BrianH
Wedfr
Wedfr's Uncle
dragonwrasse
cla009 PAID FOR 2
realhiphop
SWW1268
5 ppl from reefcentral?
frostbite
stix
Neo_TA PAID
thetiler
Rburell
Warren PAID

For those paying by PayPal, I didn't realize there was a $1.17 charge from PayPal. So it is up to you if you want to pay extra to send it through PayPal. If not, we can do it through meeting, before I place the order, or snail mail.
(Of course if we get more than 20, I'll be refunding you guys money on shipping)

Ok Guys, ........getting closer.....

Rebels23

[ March 29, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok Guys, here is an update. Wedfr has collected payment from most of the ppl on his side.

Me PAID
BrianH PAID
Wedfr
Wedfr's Uncle
dragonwrasse (Check is in the mail)
cla009 PAID FOR 2
realhiphop
SWW1268 (Check is in the mail)
5 ppl from reefcentral?
frostbite (will Drop off payment at my office)
stix (Check is in the mail)
Neo_TA PAID
thetiler (Check is in the mail)
Rburell (Check is in the mail)
Warren PAID
Vic8361 PAID
marrone PAID

Vic, I will set up some pick up/drop off places once I send the order out. Thx. Will keep all informed.

Rebels23

[ April 01, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok guys, time to get this order going. I've pretty much heard from everyone, and most people have paid, or already have a check in the mail. I won't wait to the check clears, that will take forever. So I will take the leap of faith, and send out the order. Everyone I have met on this board has been really nice so far, so I don't think there will be a problem.

I will be CLOSING this group buy tomorrow night at midnight. If you cannot get money to me or Wedfr by then, then I am sorry, but I would like to order as soon as possible.

dragonwrasse
realhiphop
frostbite

I PM'ed you guys. I'd hate to leave anyone out who really wants in. Let me know. Thanks guys.

Rebels23

[ April 01, 2003, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
UPDATE

Me PAID
BrianH PAID
Wedfr
Wedfr's Uncle
dragonwrasse (Check is in the mail)
cla009 PAID FOR 2
realhiphop
SWW1268 (Check is in the mail)
5 ppl from reefcentral?
frostbite (will Drop off payment at my office)
stix (Check is in the mail)
Neo_TA PAID
thetiler (Check is in the mail)
Rburell (Check is in the mail)
Warren PAID
Vic8361 PAID
marrone PAID

Group Buy CLOSING tonight, midnight.

I've contacted the guy, and he is expecting the order tonight. He only accepts wire transfers. Does anyone have an idea of how much a wire transfer would cost to China?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: