frostbite Payment Dropped Off
stix Money Order Received
Neo_TA PAID
thetiler Check Received
Rburell Check Received
Warren PAID
Vic8361 PAID
marrone PAID

That is a total of 25 refractometers. I will be placing the order tonight. I should be refunding everyone $2.00 for shipping, or for those who haven't paid me yet (you can pay $3.00 for shipping), but I may need to charge a slight bit more for wiring the money over. Sorry, ddin't take that into account. Hopefully it won't be too much. I'll keep everyone posted.

Finally rolling now.......

Rebels23

[ April 11, 2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok gang, I finalized the order last night, and just wired the money over. Unfortunately the wire did cost me $25.00 to send (I didn't have the time to go look for these free 'wire' places, so I did it though CHASE). I can send people a copy of the "Fund Transfer Statement" to confirm that CHASE charged me $25.00 if you want.

Since we ordered 25 pieces, it shouldn't be too much for everyone to contribute $1.00 to the wire fee. So for those who paid already (most paid assuming shipping was going to be $5.00), I will be refunding you $1.00 instead of $2.00 For those who are dropping money off, instead of paying $28.00, you now pay $29.00

If you guys think this is un-reasonable, please let me know.

Other than that, we should be seeing these bad boys soon. they ship by UPS or DHL. :D

Rebels23

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK by me. The way I see it I'm still getting money back.

Maybe I can tell my wife you gave me a dollar to take it.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LOL! I like that Steve........justification always makes things right
devil.gif

Anyway, the guy got back to me and told me that he will arrange shipment for next week. He'll let me know when he receives the wire. Hopefully, they can get their butt moving. Will keep all informed.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lol, free is always good! :D
I'll consider it as a donation to the "I'm A Newbie and Don't Know What The Hell I Am Doing Charity"
thumb.gif

Ok, on a more serious note, I talked to the guy this morning, and he told me the fastest processing time for the wire would be 3-4 days (payment will be transfer via Commercial Bank,Beijing Head Office). Once he receives payment the refractometers go out UPS or DHL.

Rebels23

BrianH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean to rain on the parade but I've never heard of a wire taking 3 - 4 days. Most wires go same day and at most next day.

Brian

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not really, especially form a bank, t takes a couple of days. Have you ever used paypal? they wire the money to the bank and it take 3-4 days also

W

warren

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rebels, i would second NEO's suggestion of your keeping the change.

warren

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys,

Some of the Bosotn Reefers got their refractometers, and i thought I would post a pic or two of it.

album.pl

album.pl

They look pretty nice. I'll contact them Monday or Tuesday to see where they are at. Thanks.

Edited on 4/6/2003 : "Sorry, the pics didn't come up. Just check my photo gallery"

Rebels23

[ April 06, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rebels, you got my money order right? I'm Nick Sarta by the way.

[ April 06, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Stix ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good news boys, they received my wire. They have sent the shipment out this afternoon by DHL and they should arrive in 4 to 5 days.

By the way, did I mention there will be an additional delivery fee charge, only payable by frags??

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok guys, great news, the refracometers have arrived. I am still at work right now, when I get home tonight I'll set up soemthing for pickups. Thanks guys.

Rebels23

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: