wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im getting the shipping breakdown hopefully tongiht or tomorrow, i will let everyone know, as of now we have 3 poepel if you order as well house that will be 4 people to split the shipping.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Danny:
1. Acropora Samoensis $12.50
2. Acropora Sp. Aqua Green & Pink $12.50
3. Tridacna Crocea Electric EC-11 $36.00
Total for Danny: $79.00 including shipping portion

Joetbs:
1. Acropora Samoensis $12.50
2. Acropora Desalwii $12.50
3. Montipora Capitata $12.50
4. Acropora Suharsonoi $12.50
Total for Joetbs: $68.00 including shipping portion

Zhangg:
1. Tridacna Crocea First Grade FGC-02 $28.00
2. Tridacna Crocea Electric Black/Gold $45.00
Total for Zhangg: $91.00 including shipping portion

Shipping was estimated at $54.00 with styro box large, heat packs and shipping via FedEx overnight priority

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok i put the clam on hold for you so its deinfatly yours. I think this is pretty much going to be it. Us four

I can either do get somethign together on wed the 19th early in teh day if everyone is available which i douibt or saturday morning delivery but thats gonna add probably 2.50 cents each for delivery.

let me knwo whens good for you guys or if someone is availbe to take the order and hold them for everyone at a more convenient time we can have them sent wherever.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok since joe has dropped out it is down to 3 of us, I will make it for this saturday the 22nd I will give it till Wed to close this out. So if anyone wants in let me know soon.

I just emailed Alex about saturday shipping and paypal info as soon as i get a reply i will post it for you

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jim, i have been trying and trying to get him to give me a final price he keeps telling me hell get back to me later. Onc ei get it ill post it and we can all decide if we can get the money to him and if we want to go through with teh order.

Ill also ask him when teh money needs to be there for him to be able to get everythign out in time. Its gotten pretty crazy sorry guys, ive been tryin

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok i finally got a reply form him but was out all day so didnt get it but i doubt we could have gotten everyone to pay in time anyway.

Here is our choices,

Reschedule for next saturday
Reschedule for a day during the week
Cancel

Heres the deal, saturday delivery is very expensive $85 total

He is also getting in maxima and maxima teardrops and also some gigas clams this week. maybe we can get a few more peopel involved . let me know what you guys think?

zhangg3

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I think we should just cancel or wait for when more people join in.

But if both of you want to go ahead, then I'd prefer the weekday option to save some shipping. Wednesday would be the preferred the day for me since I can get off earlier and not have the clams wait till after 6pm.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
From a CRM perspective this is bad business - and why would we reward slow or no service with a group order? I personally have 4 clams and thought this would be a good way to get another - not worth the effort, in my opinion (wedr, not your fault)

Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this string or another new one and perhaps we can get a vendor who is more responsive?

Just a thought 0 I am cancelling for now, may jump in later on if the deal gets some momentum.

Thanks for trying and hassleing with the guy Danny - never an easy thing to do with a group order.

Jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: