wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok talked to him again he is willing to reduce the prices to

Electrics $36
First Grade $28

Just post in here what clam you would like and ill have it put on hold for you. The pictures are blurry but if you clik on one and then click again on teh picture that comes up it helps ALOT.

zhangg3

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'd like to researve:

fgc-02

Also, can you ask if there's a discount on the 4" Electric Gold/Black? Thanks!

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
also for everyone that wants to order please include your name and email with what you want so i can let the guy know your name to reserve it for you and i have a way to get in contact with you other then this board since i know alot of peopel dont come on everyday

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Do we get any discounts on the frags? I definetely want the Acropora Samoensis frag and an Acropora Desalwii frag. If we get any discounts on the frags I'll also take the Montipora Capitata frag.

What's the deal with other clams? I want a clam, but not a crocea. Mostly looking for a small derasa and squamosa, and maybe a maxima.

joe

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
frags are on sale for $18 each for sps i may be able to get him down a little lower i will find out and post back. Other clams arent going to be in stock for a few a couple of weeks.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok i talked to him and he has no problem doing clams and frags in teh same order and will do frags for 12.50 each unmounted

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
joe i reserved the frags you wanted including the motipora capitata. let me know if you dont want any of them ASAP.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not sure when teh order is gonna be placed, ill see how the response is on here, probably the end of the week or beginning to mid of next week.

Ill email him about the gold/black right now,

my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to email me

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wedfr, at that price I want 4. The 3 i mentioned and an Acropora Suharsonoi frag.

I want a clam too, but I can't afford it at the moment with the good prices on those frags. LMK how much my total is. $50 plus shipping. Also, what day are these getting delivered?

thanks
joe

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
zhangg, the black and gold has been reserved for you

joetbs your 4th frag has also been reserved.

I wish i had some more money too, he is giving us some great prices.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey house i was waiting for you to jump in on this, Im gonan see if he will accepr paypment form each person for what they ordered which i dont think he will have a problem with, if not ill just have you guys paypal me and then ill resend it to him but i think thats pretty dumb.

Anyway we can have them sent whenever we decide i just though id give it a few days and let everyone who wants in on it have a chance,

Let me know if you want that clam reserved for you

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok i talked to Alex at reeftropicals and he has no problem accepting payment from everyone individually, Hes going to give me a breakdown of shipping and what weve ordered later tonight.

You can pay either by paypal but will have to add 4%, with the discount he gave us already he cant afford the 4% paypal takes out or you can send a money order without the 4%

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
no, shipping is going to be added on, say you owe $50 all together and want to pay with paypal then there is a 4% charge for doing sobecuase paypal takes a 4% fee for handling the transaction. so it would come out to liek $52 all together.

If you use a money order which i am going to do then its just the $50

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: