N

nunzilla

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cyclop-eeze can be frozen or freeze dried, but you get more bang for your buck with it frozen. It comes in a 1.6lb (there abouts) block, keeping it frozen should allow a years (or more) worth of food I would think. Check out the product write up on jehmco's site, then do a search for it on reefcentral. From what I've read it's very good for Fish, LPS, shrooms, etc, but no one knows if it benefits SPS.

http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/FISH_FOODS_/Cyclop-eeze/cyclop-eeze.html

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=287176&highlight=Cyclopeeze

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I'm in for a block

Rich

N

nunzilla

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Cool so we are up to 4 blocks.

My place is in the east village, not far from the L or the F/V. If someone else is more central they can do the order instead no problem.

Lets keep it going, we need to 8 min to order!

N

nunzilla

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well I guess this is going to fizzle out. Maybe we can get some from Island Reef once they open the shop.

Thanks everyone for their time.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys, for what it's worth most of my SPS eat this stuff. I was skeptical at first as you can see in the beginning of this thread, but after a few weeks of using CE I have seen accelerated growth in most of my acros and even a purple rim monti cap. My zoo's have also take off. Don't waste all your cash on DT's and other phyto cultures, cyclopeze give you results that you can see.

N

nunzilla

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Well I definatly want to as well. Lets try to get 8 again. So far its Nunzilla and Marrone. Anyone else in?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys here's a pic from reef central posted by michael in the SPS forum
4667Picture-292.jpg

[ January 16, 2004, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im in for a block o' tha 'ezee'

Im not in any rush as im moving and settin up again in feb, so I dont mind waiting to get enough people for the discount.

N

nunzilla

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent so we are up to 6!
Nunzilla
marrone
jackson
[JWS]wasabi
Rebels23
Neo_TA

2 more to go ;)

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

We might be able to do a group buy for you and make the difference up for our store. If you guys wanted to pick up at our staten island location. If your interested let us know and we can work out the details with the order.

Give us a call if your interested

Rick
ISLANDREEFANDFIN :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: