frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same for me. I don't mind the smaller ones either, but if its the same price, I'll take the largest ones he got! (my clown fish will thank you for it)

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I prefer the 2-3 if its cheaper, if not, 4-5 is fine at $70.00.

Right now we got 6 guys:
6*70.00=420
420+50=470
470/6= $78.33 each or add $2.50 for Saturday delivery $80.83.

Is everyone okay with Saturday delivery?

mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i would not be able to pick up till monday i will be gone for weekend if this is a problem. let me know. also if i can get larger for the same price as smaller i would like the larger one.or if the 2-3 is cheaper i will take that.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal has not gotten back to me yet, so im thinking I will not be able to use my account to pay for this. I sent Alvin an email to see if I can use western union or something simmilar... does anyone have any reccomendations on methods of payment besides paypal?
or.. does anyone else want to use their account for this? weve got till 12PST / 3EST to get this all straight if we wana make it happen for saturday delivery.

I will be around on saturday if we still want to ship it to my place in williamsburg Bkln (im right near the Humboldt exit on the BQE) I can hold any of em if you cant pick em up on sat. Or I can go and meet up if we ship them elsewhere.

[ March 11, 2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: [JWS]wasabi ]

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
The way the group buy was done on reef central, everyone prepaid for the rbta first, then the organizer sent out one big payment. Its only fair this way incase someone has to back out for any given reason.

I have a paypal account, i can send Alvin the lump sum payment, but i would need to collect from everyone first.

I'm in no rush, and i'm sure Alvin has plenty of RBTA's so i don't mind waiting another week for us to get the money issue settled first.

What do you guys think?

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats fine with me, I was gettin all excited to have em here on saturday, but this IS a hobby of patience so I can wait till next week if I gotta.

I think the idea of getting saturday delivery is good though, most of us work during the week and Alvin ships with morning delivery so the roses would be sitting around all day wherever they arrive.

It will be much better to get em and run back to put in our tanks and minimize the stress.

maybe by next week my paypal crap will work too.

frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either way is fine by me, where do you work Heuerfan? I can always just drop the cash off if you aren't too far, as long as the group buy is still on, do we still have 5 ppl for this?

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still in. Can't we all just paypal him directly with a note attached saying we are part of the group buy and once a specific time has been met he would then ship to the specified address.

Or I could just bring someone the cash, whatever is easier

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
since he's cutting us a deal on a group buy and not making us go through the ebay route I think it would be better for him to only have to deal with one payment instead of 5. Ill keep workin on my lockout issues.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
just letting you know

I have a 5" rose anemones for $100

I only have one left

If you want me to hold it just give me a call and come down

Sean

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes I sent alvin an email to see if I can use western union to transfer the funds, so if hes cool with that I will collect this week. everyone in on this pm me and we can setup a time / give you my address in little italy, etc..

N

NYC OZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can I'd be interested in one. Let me know what I have to do.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: