[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I figure we should start a new thread since its been a while.

RTBA group buy! still interested?

I would still like to use Alvin on ebay, he seems like a reliable source from his reviews and his supply is healty.
Its nice to support someone that acutally made a functional rose growing operation in anycase.

Im ready to get one very soon now, so whos game?

========================================
This is what he quoted us a month ago..
I assume it still stands.
These are for approx. 4-5" sizes:

5 anemones ordered=$70 each (approx)
10 anemones ordered=$63 each (approx)
15 anemones ordered=$60 each (approx)

Shipping is approx.:

5-6 anemones =$50
10-15 anemones=$80

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just heard back from Alvin, he said he will be ready the end of the week so as soon as we have a set number just let him know.

the prices are still the same.

so far we have 4 peeps. anyone else?

wasabi
heuerfan
mmike
neo

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot join in just yet because I just bought one. Not wanting to wait any longer, and having a tax refund burning a hole in my pocket I won a bid on ebay. I just received my anemone yesturday. Here is my review...

The rose bulb tip arrived from Alvan arrived by FedEx, well packaged in a styrofoam box without signs of damage. Appeared professionall done.

The Rose is now in my tank, and quite larger than I expected and it is beautiful. Nice red shine to it and very responsive. Additionally, my maroon went right to it.

Good luck on your purchase, you are buying froma quality source, and based on my experience, I probably will join the next group purchase.

Erik

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with the purchase. I am out as i already got one from a previous group buy.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so we have...

wasabi
heuerfan
mmike
neo
eghatchny

5 total? one order each I am assuming?
When is a good time for us to order?

I was thinking about having him send the package to my office downtown. Is there anyone who cant make it to the chinatown/little italy area next week? I could always hold one or two in my tank for a few days if someone cant make it for some reason.

once we figure out the details I can order next week sometime.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
On a weekday i can pick up the rbta around 9-10PM, or if you could hold for me for a Saturday pickup.

Thanks,
Steven

btw: i would like a 2-3 incher if thats okay, i don't mind paying the same price.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats fine with me heuerfan, whatever works best.

so this is list..

wasabi
heuerfan
mmike
neo
mgchan

I will send him an email later today saying we would like to get the order in, Ill let you all know the deal with timing and shipping etc...
I guess I will just pay for the order and when you guys pick it up you can pay me with cash, check or a couple good cases of beer

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alvin said he is ready to go with the order, he said if we order before 12PST tomorrow we can get it delivered on sat for an extra 12.50.. which is $2.50 each... well worth it IMO since the roses wont be sitting on a desk all day if we order on a weekday.

I tried to log onto my paypal account and forgot my pass and its makin me fax information to them to make sure im legit.. I called and they said it might take a couple days for them to process.. sooo... as i tear my hair out, does anyone have an account they would want to use and we pay you? Im tryin to get one of my friends to use their account so ill let you guys know. gameboy would be nice :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: