• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright, I am in as well. I will see you all at 2pm. Jackson, can you bring the piece you have reserved for me as well?

Looking forward to meeting many of you.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Great meeting everyone! The group trip turned out to be very cool. Sal had quite a few ORA frags including blue torts, chips, tenuis and many Bali Acro colonies. He also gave us a 10% discount on all livestock. I picked up a Tenuis frag and a peach stylo colony (thanks Jim...LOL). Can't wait for the next group trip/meeting etc

PS Vic doesn't know his password and has not recieved an email (w/ password) that he requested. If any of the Mods can help I'm sure Vic would appreciate it.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Here are a couple of pics of the new corals that I bought. The colors are better in person but these are the best shots that I could get with my camera

NYAQUARIA003.jpg

NYAQUARIA001.jpg

[ July 12, 2004, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

bigmanny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped in on Sunday. Sorry I couldn't meet you guys. I can't believe some of the stuff that was still there!! You all must have the same problem I do NO ROOM. I need to find room for another tank..... Maybe next time I can meet you all.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jackson, as i said, if that other blue tipped tenuis is still there on tuesday, its mine
. lol
BTW, Your pics are not showing up.

[ July 12, 2004, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: iceman716238 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Iceman there was one Tenuis frag there when I left, hopefully its still there. Sal also had ORA pillow case frags that looked pretty cool.
I fixed the pics, thanks

I

iceman716238

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Yea. I hope its still there. BTW, i am the one that was hoping no1 took it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: