• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Now that we know what we're doing let's start a fresh thread (good idea Jim). I am in Bensonhurst brooklyn and will be able to pick up anyone in my area....just let me know.

Lets all sign in

[ July 01, 2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im in, not sure where ill be comig from that day i have a game that ends between 12-1 so i dont knwo if im going home first or straight to NYAQUARIA. If anyone is in queens close to whitestone let me know i may be able to swing by and pick you up

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi Guys:

I might be able to meet you at NY Aquaria @ 2PM on saturday but my wife has been hinting that she wants to go to the beach on saturday. I live in westchester so I am only 15 min from NY Aquaria.

Dan

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Alright all - I just got back from NY Aquaria and from what I understand, they are getting a new shipment in or SPS corals today or tomorrow in time for Saturday's visit. They had some nice stuff there, stylophora's, assorted acros, a few teardrop maximas etc etc.

I think I am going to buy the peach/yellow colored stylo that had pinkish red tips. Nice.

Very excited to see what else I can get this weekend.

House

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
The discount would be shipping charges Zhangg3. NY Aquaria has top notch stuff that rivals reefermadness, Dr. Mac, and all the other top coral websites.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: