• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Originally posted by Tiger Lily:
OK, no problem what so ever. We just need an address to ship everything to. Any volunteers?

Also, no 10% discount - sorry guys.

Anne
i thought we were gonna use my address? or did that not work for everyone? my order still stands. everyone who wishes to rescind their order should do so now, and lets get this order out before further complications. so i guess joseny is gonna use his card? thanks a lot.

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
4angel and Vic8361 :)no hard feelings.
I can't have hard feelings against Vic:).
When i went to see his tank i came back with so many free corals i tought i will have to upgrade my tank:)Besides the corals, Vic is a gentleman and the same goes for alot other people i met from MR.
Take care.
Gary

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I am also in, It is even better for me to pick it up from Anthony's place.

joseny21, thank you for putting your card. Let me know how you want me to pay you. I can drop the cash to Anthony, pay-pal, check, or money order,,,

Thanks again, Anne and jose

Jung

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey All,

Well, we are placing the order. Just FYI, we now have 50 extra crabs and 50 extra snails. Please post if you want them. My 20 gallong doesn't really need 70 snails and crabs ;)

Thanks,
Anne

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sam,

They are indeed the golden astrae snail. They are yours for $13.05 ($14.50 plus the 10% discount).

The crabs, still available.

Anne

[ January 08, 2005, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Tiger Lily ]

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yay! The order is now full and closed. Woohoo!

Thanks to EVERYONE for putting up with my craziness.

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship with my fellow addicts ;)

Anne

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
just placed the order!!!anne let me know about the peppermint shrimp maybe i can call to work things out depending on what you want to do....i really don't mind either way, tuesday would be good for me because i have the day off....which day would be best for anthony???some bad news.....gary's atlantic feather duster was out of stock, sorry...everything else was pretty smooth. and this is the groups order
#1105252328-244589153

just in case anyone wants to check things out...thanks to everyone

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
pm me your email and i'll send you a copy of the order confirmation sent to me by reeftopia.btw i did miss one thing, it is very late, lol (i only ordered three when i shouldve ordered four large polyped rics, i'll call them and add the fourth asap) i also ordered 3 extra emeralds than what the original order called for, i'll pay for them(they're pretty small anyway, shouldn't hurt), i figured we'd take advantage of the dollar discount by buying six, i feel like such a crack head...lol,

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
to everyone participating in the order, i would appreciate it if your part of the order was payed with paypal or cash when you go pick up (if anthony doesn't mind holding the cash for me)- my paypal account is

[email protected]

thanks to everyone for participating...

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jose,

I just send you money for my part via paypal. Thanks for willing to use your credit card to place the order.

Also, Lily Tiger, thanks for starting this and all the hard work you put into this order.

and Mantis, thanks for allowing us to use your tank. I live in Fresh Meadows also, so it's really easy for me to pick them up.

I'm glad I joined this site.

Joe

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
order is set to ship today for tuesday delivery to mantis' house. i'll post a tracking number as soon as it's available to me.

joe i received your paypemt (thanks that was super fast), and someone elses but i don't know who. in the order all i see is everyones username, via paypal i see your real name. if you use paypal to pay for your portion of the order let me know by posting on this thread or pm.

thanks,
Jose

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: