• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey All,

Reeftopia (www.reeftopia.com) is having a sale. I only have $30 or so worth of stuff. The shipping on that is also $30. BUT shipping is free for orders over $120. I would LOVE to set up a group buy here. Their prices are reasonable, although not as cheap as fishsupply, but if you factor in the shipping, it is really worth it! Please let me know if you are interested and what you want.

Thanks,
Anne

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anne, I would be in for the Ultra purple gorgonian. Let me know if and when you have enough people.

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We are currently around $78-$88 (assuming that Michael wants the red ball sponge and whether I decide to get the blue-legged hermits - which I will if we are close). So, another $32 or so to go... We're getting there.

Anne

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK, depending on Andy, we may be pushing the $120 mark. Does ANYONE want just one more thing? PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE?

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes, you can get anything you want. So far, we are at $89. Another member and I have consolidated our snail and crab orders (most likely) to get the lot of 100 instead of 2 individual orders. So, we are creeping (like the killer salt) towards our goal. If we get close, again, I can probably throw in another thing or 2 (my arm, my arm).

They ship FedEx next day. So, if we want it this week, we need to order by Thursday. Or, we could wait until next week.

So, those of you up in the air, come on down to us!

Also, since my tank is TINY (20g) we will need to set up pickup for either the day it arrives or the next day to ensure that everything survives ;)

Anne

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I would like to get 1 "Flower Anemone, Ultra Orange"($18) and 2 "large single polyp ricordea"($8*2). Another $30.00, if it is possible.

Thank you

Jung

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK folks. We have hit critical mass. :D

We are also going to have about 30 extra blue legged hermits and 50 extra snails on our hands (Oh ANDY....) But, as of right now, here are the basics of the order:

Item, Price, Number, Total, Person
Blue Leg Hermit Micro, $24.00, Lot of 100, $24.00, Anne & Vic
Golden Astrea Snails Small, $29.00, Lot of 100, $29.00, Anne & Vic
Ultra Purple Gorgian, $20.00, 1, $20.00, 4Angel
Ricordea Large Single Polyp, $8.00, 2, $16.00, Mantis806
Red Ball Zooanthis Swifti, $18.00,1, $18.00, Michael
Flower Anemone Ultra Orange, $18.00,1, $18.00, Jung
Large Single Polyp Ricordia, $8.00,2, $16.00, Jung

TOTAL $141.00

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anne is it late to add something to your order?
Did you place the order?
Anne send me a PM when you want to pick up the macro algae:). I have it at work.
Take care.
Gary

Tiger Lily

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gary, Thanks! I'm sorry I couldn't make it the other day. Just a million other things came up.

Hey Guys,

Andy laid claims to the extra hermits and snails, so he will be getting like 30 of each. It is not too late to add something. I am going to place the order Monday. But, I need a place to ship to, I think. As I said, my tank is TINY and my water quality not perfect (my RO/DI unit has not yet arrived). So, if it is at all possible, could I have the order shipped to someone with a big enough tank to accomodate "something came up and I can't get them today" glitches? Volunteers are appreciated.

Thanks,
Anne

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: