bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I need everyone to let me know which location works for them & what time on Wednesday they'll be available for pickup.

There will be 3 meeting points:

1. At my home
2. In Yonkers by Exotic Pets
3. Midtown/Downtown Manhattan

If you see a friend on the list who lives nearer to you, feel free to coordinate with them & let me know.

Thanks!

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am meeting a couple of people on the list in Midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Station, if anyone outside the city would like to participate & can meet there please let me know.

NYreefNoob, please let me know whether or not you'll be able to meet someone in Yonkers. I can ask the member who's picking up at my house to meet you on the way back to Scarsdale.

Thanks

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Updated. Eveyone coming to my home for pickup, I need to know a time. Please let me know a time range you will be available to do this.

THANKS!!

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi Bris,
Thanks for organizing this, I've bought from Rommel countless times and have always been happy. I just spoke with Rommel, I am in for this:
-Watermelon acro :) :) --been waiting a few months on this one...
$99 less %15 = $84
Can probably pickup grand central or your place depending on times (I work 9-5 upper east side)

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm going to close this GB once I receive the final payment. I will then call Rommel & let him know I'll be sending the final list via email. Then I will send him the payment once he verifies he has everything we ordered.

I really appreciate all of the support shown by everyone. I appreciate all of your expedious payments. Special thanks to Pnoyreefer for his help.

I guess the success of any GB is where you intend to order from & the quality of the livestock.

For those of you coming to pick up at my house, let me know what time you intend to drop by (if you haven't already). I will send an email to all participants with my contact info again & update the list with the times you will come by.

For the people who I will meet elsewhere, please let me know a solid time you will be available so I can make sure it coincides with those coming to my home.

Thanks again!!!

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So would it be possible to pick up in Midtown? Because 6pm Wednesday is not that good for me, and i don't want you to hold onto my package, you did enough work as it is. So if i could pick it up on Wednesday at around 1:45 or so that would be awesome

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: